Reviews for To raise a rebel
FireFox Vixen chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
really good
patii chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
is this the end?
DefineSugar chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
That was so good! I love Greece! So sad at the end, but it's awesome anyway.
Bakage chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
so, thats where he got the cross...wait is they going to be more? please tell me there will be more
Bakage chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
As far as i know, the byzantine empire never 'poped' up in any hetalia fanfic/fanart or in the actual manga or anime...
Bakage chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Omg yeah! i finally found a fanfic that mentions the byzantine empire in it! but just one question, is it supposed to be called byzantine empire or bzantium?
ToastedBacon chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
I LOVED EVERY BIT!

Especially the chapter where greece and turkey got into the fight after calling greecee's mother a whore...and the way he said t..."spreading culture""

OOOOO and the part with hungary! omg! it made me soo sad when she lefttt!

i just loved egypt ex[pressions...not much to it!

OMGGGG ITS SOOO FREAKIN GOOD! Such good use with the history of the byzantine empire!

now i can think of greece and england as friends you know?

AMGGG! .
Hane no Zaia chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
I liked reading this very much. Thank you for writing this
Greece-nekococo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
so i actually read the whole thing... but i feel the need to praise you. you are awesome and so is this story. :D you got the characters down perfectly. i was like... -fangirls to death- and OMG i was gonna like KILL sadiq when he did that to poor baby heracles! XD ps i am greece role player so lols you know i feel his pain and whatnot. :D but seriously i LOVED this!
MoonlitMelody chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
...in the 4 chapters that I missed reading you...it...whatisthisIdonteven...o_O my mind is blown, Twoformemories, blown.

Byzantium is a cruel sadistic bastard, Greece is a whore, Sadiq is a horrendous drunk, Russia is a seriously scarred child, and England is a perv.

And this fic started out so innocently too...

But you know what? The new twist of events is...not bad at all...it's interesting...I like it~

...and I think I need professional help for liking this so much .
Rhylin Sweet chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
Mmmmm England.

Can't wait for the climax!
SanguisRubeus chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sun chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
Please write more! I love this story!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
I love this chapter. I really like how you portrayed mama greece :]
SanguisRubeus chapter 10 . 5/23/2010