Reviews for Can't Get Better Than This
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Squeeee! Cute :)
letusmeethalfway chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aw. I love it. You're good no doubt. :)
live2rite chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
How cute is Finn in this one ... he does everything to make her happy :)

The diabetic coma thing was a far warning but i've been out for a few minutes anyway lol ;)

Nicki
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Yet a nother stunning masterpiece from your fine collection of literature.
nathanyoung chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I think this is my favorite of your fic. It was so, so beautiful and I can totally see it happening. :) Keep it up!
silverlining88 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw... that was really sweet... I hope we get more Fichel stories like this, because there's too much puckleberry already. I'm also a bit of a puckleberry fan, but I love Fichel more. Anyway, great work... pls write more Fichels! )
takingnames15 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
LOL. The weding march
lovelylonely chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I read all your four stories tonight I got completely obsessed. They are so damn good, and they are everything I expect on a Finchel fic. I love finhel future!fics with all my heart and these are so terribly good I can't even find the right words to congratulate you for your awesome writing, pace and characterization (and very tasteful- and hot ;)- well written smut) and thank you for such an incredible fanfic reading experience.

I really can't wait for more of your fics, and I mean *really*. And I love the story line you have set. It gives room for so many things more (birthdays, marriage, holidays, conceptions, births etc, etc)

And gah, I'm just in love with your fics. I might have to re read them several times until you publish more xD.

Ok, I'm gonna stop fangirling now.

Hugs!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Cute

*Melted Cat puddle on the floor* Awesome!
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I'm not a fan of the surprise-elegant-very classic shebang proposals so, I loved this, and the sweetness it's just the right amount, I'm not diabetic.

Love the feeling of excitement and hope that surrounds times like the one's you wrote about in this series.
hope813 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Yay for bringing your Finchel love over to Puckleberry Country. I started a few weeks ago and now I don't feel so alone. This was just so perfect. *sighs* He really knows Rachel so well and just how to melt her heart. Beautiful job, my friend!
fresch chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Love, love, LOVE! I got both of what I wanted...a proposal, and Rachel got cast! Now I have no idea what else you could do...but I'm excited! I can't wait for the rest of what you have planned with this series...maybe broadway, a wedding, that's about all I can think of. But I love it! And more sexy times. Hahaha. Especially as it seems that everyone likes you in that genre :) Thanks for letting me enjoy this!