Reviews for English Roses
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 3/9
I melted at that very last sentence 3 I'm going to get a rose tattoo soon to symbolize my English and American heritage (and showing my love for USUK is an added bonus). And really, the fact that Alfred made his national flower the ROSE couldn't possibly mean anything other than that they are actually together. I mean, c'mon.
CeliloChan4evar chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really like how much research and thought you put into this! It's really cool.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was so sweet. I absolutely loved it
See The Light chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved loved loved this! So sweet and cute.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
As always, another beautiful story! Everything was amazing and it was very well written. The theme of roses is one of my favorites!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ah, Nantucket may be Alfred's ahoge but IOWA is his heart ;) It's not called the heartland for nothing! Bahahaha. Yay for legalization of gay marriage...welcome to NY for being awesome like the rest of us!
AriaEnternal chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awesome story D
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I think white roses and meanings tied to England, and I think of the House of York. Sigh for being a history buff. I like the true love meaning better. :D

Loved this fic. America is rather cute when he's worrying about whether or not the rose will live or not. All the roses mentioned sound lovely; I'm tempted to go look them all up now.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Okay... SO many things about this fic. First of all, roses are kind of wonderful. I have a sort of infatuation with flower language and using flowers in fics. Especially like this. Made me incredibly happy. Also, marrying in America's ahoge is kind of a win. Like, serious win. *heart* And background notes of whatever kind are always nice. I don't really know why I like them specifically, but I think it's something about how there's background to the story, and how there was some kind of research done in the writing of the story, or some knowledge from somewhere necessary to write the story. It's nice to see that effort put into fics. I know there's a bunch of people who do hours and hours of research to make sure their Hetalia fanfics are historically accurate, and I really appreciate and admire that. While I'm sure this wasn't hours and hours, any sign that there was some kind of extra information added in to make the story better is just a really nice gesture. It's cool that the types of roses were thought about like this and chosen carefully. Thanks for writing! Oops, I usually put that at the end of all my reviews, but I think I might have forgotten on the previous ones I wrote to you... Thanks for writing! Thanks for writing! Thanks for writing! Thanks for writing! Do you think that's enough? oO;;
argella1300 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
psh, massachusetts is just awesome! (lives there)
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! I love your works sooo much! They always make me just want to go "Wow, that was so awesome!" And I do! Great job!
Jay1892 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really liked this little fic, I thought it was cute and charming and it absolutely made my heart melt.

I love your writing so much! It always puts me in such a good mood :3
Cizz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love how you write them. They have that, eh, 'domestic' touch that makes this story so lovely. Especially in the last part, where they plant the Moondance. I also liked that you did research on the flowers .
sburbiangodtier chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
One word: AW! I squealed at this. So much cuteness in one story! 3
Lybe chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was so absolutely sweet! It made me grin from ear-to-ear, I'll tell you that!

Wonderful description. You have a unique way of conveying actions and tones as a writer. You should seriously consider becoming a published author, providing that you aren't already one. :)