Reviews for C'est Dommage
theyoungelite chapter 1 . 4/4
"Don't worry, mate, you'll find your true love soon," Kanda tells him, looking up at him and positively beaming.

This line.. Just.. LMAO!
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This was so freaking amusing :D You officially win at life as only the truly awesome can create a story of such hilarity and genius. Kudoes :)
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is just.. brilliant. I love it. Your style is so original and awesome and makes me want to be British.
Her Diary chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
My goodness, this HAD to be the greatest one-shot of you HS story you ever created! speaking french, a Drunk Kanda, Spider Wisely, nearly drowing in the river...(not in that order)

how can Kanda be such a good actor at playing utterly drunk?

OHH! and the ending was just cuteness! Miss BunBuns? Mister Terminator? it was to funny all i could was laugh for a while. I feel that Mister Terminator will be sticking around, eh?

"I love you." "Not in front of the child." luv that part!

i sinced something there, in this story! wonder what it means...

I hope to see you again soon! you must continue the series! XD
peanut chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You. Win. Where have you been all my life?

There are so many pullable one-liners in here. Truly a fabulous birthday celebration for Kanda. Or, Poor Kanda. Rather, Luckylucky Kanda, winkwink.
Tossino chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Did you... did you just turn Wisely into a FREAKIN' SPIDER?

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ILU! 3 XD

WELL, dear su_dama, I was planning to write today, but then I remembered you posted this and that was that. Not sure whether or not to say no worries, it was so worth it haha, or fuck you.

...nah.

It was so worth it! :D

But I have to ask. What the hell did Kanda say in French? Since people were spazzing over it...

And while if Allen acted like this in canon I would go "jslhgfhhfirg OOC rawr rawr!" I dunno he just seems to fit like this here! Could be your author skills, or because of the universe. Probably both. Either way, he's crazy and he makes me laugh. 3

Okay... I don't think I can comment on everything I loved in here. Drunk!Kanda, page 3 (inside jokes ftw?), dancing, Jasdebi, Road, Tyki, mentions of Alma, drowning (sort of) in a river... And just being the usual lovely LOVELY OT4 in ALL their glory! And let's not forget the OTP's, of course, and Allen and Lenalee skipping off for a date~

AND. OH. MY. GOD. LAVI GAVE KANDA A RABBIT! MISS BUNBUNS WAS SO TERRIBLY AMUSING I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF LOL! But Mister Terminator works just as well, even if not quite as cute. Just a little less, though. MISTER TERMINATOR AND KANDA YU SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD YEAH!

Mister Terminator is sticking around, yes? YES?

...I think I'm done. :'D
TheyCallMeDeath chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
.Jesus.

I believe this is the one I've enjoyed the most out of the series.

I absolutely adore the way you portray 's so dumb and gay-but-not(yeah right)and annoying.

"Unhand me, man-child!" This is my new nickname on msn,just so you know.

"And Kanda only lets Walker touch his hair once in a while"

Kanda is wasting his time trying to pretend he's not happy with his birthday;what with all the little things he's conceding Allen? C'mon.

"He gives a cursory glance at the angina-inducing nipples. He clears his throat in order to seem obviously stable and so not buggered by this. "I'm getting the real present later, right?"

Innuendo much? I lol'ed hard when reading this part.

"Je serai toujours votre enfant bébé,"

XD PRECIOUS

Oh,and we reach my fav section,the !Playful!drunk! Kanda is so awesome and so full of win! I act the same when I'm ,maybe with a bit more of self-restraint but still.

So really,thank you so much for lifting my mood with this,coz I was really down today!
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You are loved. Know that. The ending was sad for some reason, and I can so see Lavi getting him a rabbit xD And the rabbit's name! Gah. Adorable. The mission Kanda gave him made me laugh.

Haha, another genius job, almighty author. I always look forward to your stories, so more soon? ;D
Youffie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was one of the most epic fic you wrote for this pretty much epic series. And I loved every part of it.

AH I don't know where to start! I love your characterizations, as usual, and every scene was great and funny. Especially the one on the boat. And page three. And Jasdevi (at first I was like, “David? Who the hell is Dav- OH YEAH RIGHT). AND OH EM GEE, Wisely! A tarantula! I LOVE YOU! The Road-groping-Allen was great, it kind of reminded me of last chapter. Without the angst, you know.

(and also the Alma reference… I'm dying to see if you're going to deepen that, too! Poor boys… D:)

My favourite, though, was when Kanda got drunk, and the whole disco thing. Your Lavi was sexier than usual. Damn, I miss him so much, when will Hoshino bring it ba– Anyway. Your style expressed his very drunk thoughts wonderfully, maybe because it's very flexible per se. I don't know how to explain. It just came off as a perfect drunk rambling and acting.

Oh, and “Not in front of the child” is one of the best ending line I've read in months.

I'm afraid I possibly didn't understand every single little detail and reference you put in this – I'm not English/British/whatevah – but I think I still felt the atmosphere and loved every word, and that's probably due to your crazy writing skills.

Thanks for all the good laughs, and keep up this amazing series as long as possible :)

(duh, incoherent review is incoherent. Hey, it's three a.m. here! … I'm so sorry DX)
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh my goodness. Where do I start? This story was the shit. In every single part. I loved every inch of it, and the ending. It's completely perfect.

Ah. The cardboard cutout. Lenalee and page three. Rhode molesting Allen. Them falling in. And then skipskipskip (TOO MUCH AWESOME OVERLOAD) Kanda acting drunk. Lenalee and Allen skipping off into the sunset(not).

AND the part where Kanda told Tiedoll that fucking French diaolgue, I died. :'D (And the whole Tiedoll having to make sure he was wearing underwear was pretty sweet, too.)

I also loved the discotheque scene, with Kanda getting 'drunk' (3) and then for some reason, when he was watching Lavi dance, that stuck in my head too. Maybe it was a mix of the jealousy for both Lavi and Lena, or maybe just the whole description. IDK.

Speaking of - your pattern of FML, MLIA and GMH were great. Especially GMH. I -died-.

And then the last scene was. Just amazing. I don't know, but I felt like it said so much, for all these words. Mister Terminator is so cute. xD I hope he gains a major role in your HSAU stories, like Yuu-chan. Mweehehe.

And f;alsdfjaskfj

What does it mean, to you as the author, when Lavi said "I love you," and then Kanda said "Not in front of the child."? Because I have some ideas, I think, but I want to hear what you meant it to be.

Because it was beautiful, whichever way it's meant to go.

And honestly, it kinda knocked me off my rocker at first, because I don't think I've ever seen you use those three words. Like, I've seen it said in context, 'Kanda loved him', but never straight-up like that. So that was . Different. In a good way, too, I think.

SO YEAH.