Reviews for Home Again
Italy chapter 20 . 2/3
Why did you stop!?
Snuffles473 chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
Don't let those shit heads get to you. this is one of the best fanfictions i've ever read, and believe me, i have read QUITE a few. I strongly think you should continue with this story. :D
Cacau Black chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
This fic is perfect. I love how you wrote about them. I would like so much to read more of it. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2016
Wow. It took you a half decade to write...this?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Okaaaay is right. The characterizations are soo of the mark, so wrong I cant even begin to describe it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
This IS terrible. It would take an hour to list everything wrong btut wrong it is.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Bella could give a fuck about anybody but her self. You trying to even attempt to make anyone believe she could be a human being is absurd. She is so pathetic that simply seeing Jake from a mile away and she is shitting herself, running away and squirting like a brat. I can see why Jake would wnt to re-establish a relationship. Really, I can.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Embry on Bellas side...over Jake dont think so.
So everyones out of character ad Bella who fucked up the rlationship with Jake wants to act like it never happened. Why should she have to pay for her own fuck ups when she can get everyone else to do it.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2016
See the problem is Bella is a sick, twisted piece of human dreck. She is such a fucking cowrd that she is willing to become a monster so she does not have to grow up. She will put herslf with an abusive lieing reanimated corpse, a mass murder to get what she wants. She will delude herself its love and she will make evryone else pay for her disgusting choices. Bella absolutely cares about no one else. Now in your wacky story Jake has to put in the work o get Bella to come around and he gets what. Bella Swan? But writers like you miss the point. Jake getting Bella is not a win. All she will ever do is put him second to herself. He will be the one sacrificing, compromising, apologizing. He will never be ahead and Bella will always always take while giving as little as possible. Jake would find more warmth and love with a tree. BTW if you wanted them together why right this tripe?
Ltayl03 chapter 20 . 1/15/2016
Omg please update this... I loved this.
Touwa chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
Oh the last line it was...! The table... Well...
XD
Touwa chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
I liked the way you protrait Edward, because this is how I see him.
jurodgers chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
So well written and engaging... wish I could read the rest. Still going on this?
YouHaveGOT2BeKiddingMe chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Can't wait for a full blown imprint. Live this story. Great job.
Anony chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Stumbled on this story the other day and now I just read through the whole thing in the past two days. Love it! I like the slow gradual move into having them open up to each other and start realizing the true love that's always been there, they still have a lot of issues to talk about but the end of this chapter makes me hopeful.

Great job and keep it up! Can't wait for another chapter!