Reviews for Can we have your autograph?
Linwe Mithrandir chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
AAAHAHAHAHA, I LOVE THIS, 'cause this would be totally me! I 3 JOHN DRUITT! XD
Japanese and Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I can see you two doing that. Anyway, he doesn't need to worry for your mental health, you're as far gone as I am :).
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hilarious. I love it.
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
LMAO! that was EPIC! poor John... all he wanted to do is sit by the window and play with his nife. Everyone got to love Fan girls!

great job keep up the amazing writeing!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I wish I could get killed by Jack the Ripper! That would be an awsome thing to put on my timeline!

I LOVED this chapter! Did you ever get his autograph before you started skreeming about getting killed?

Oh, and, uh, speaking of reminders I have decided that you are going to (this is a demand!) write about Clara! I mean come on! How can you not? She is in love with Will and can turn INVISIBLE! How could you not write about her? Wait, dont answer that-I dont want you getting any ideas about not writing the fanfic about her. Again this fanfic was good! Loved it!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
DZR chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Brilliant. Pure brilliance. Mad fan girls asking for his autograph XD

I almost wish he killed you (I mean that in the nicest possible way :)

Ah what madness will you think up next?
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
DUDE! IN A VIRTUAL WORLD, WE JUST MET JACK THE RIPPER, HE WAS GONNA KILL US, AND WE WERE GONNA GET HIS AUTOGRAPH (not in that order!) , BUT THEN LITTLE MISS WILLIAM (yes, miss) HAD TO COME AND RUIN IT! BAH! *sigh* I'm depressed. *sigh*

Great story, by the way...