Reviews for 10 Signs Your Captain is More Than Just Attracted
IwRiTe4yOu chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
This is quite possibly one of the best fics I have ever read. I read through both versions laughing all the way, but here at the end of this particular version I'm literally sobbing because I don't want it to be over. The story was phenomenal, and original. I haven't seen many fics from Uhura's point of view and yours was just a stroke of brilliance. Thank you for my emotional roller coaster. Job well done.
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
now if only we get to know who wins that admiral's race. if i was the author and actually had to make a decision, id probably have to flip a coin. but i guess that's a perk of the story being finished here huh?
seacat03 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
This was a really cute story! I'll have to read the other one tomorrow!
Georgiana Spencer chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
This is so weird I am reading this on my phone and the google ad is "Convinietly get married"... XD

But yeah, I just finished reading this on a fine Saturday evening and I am really happy with the ending! I love how your stories are all chronologically in order and now I shall go back and read 10 signs that your bf is in love with your captain because I totally skipped that one. And then I should read Star Trek Family Values. I think the way you set things up in the end of this story is making me want to find out how evrerythibg proceeds afterwards. Thanks for writing them, they are rally enjoyable!

And I want to see Uhura beig called auntie by Spock and Jim's children. XD
Georgiana Spencer chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
I love the fact that you named a ship after Obama. And I feel really bad for Brittany for the lost of her mother. :(
Georgiana Spencer chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I love Thompson and the incidents you have made up. They are really awesome to read about. I enjoyed reading them so much i have actually scrolled up a few times to repeat reading it. The part with Spock prime nerve pinching the three is also hilarious, someone needs to make a fanart for this scene! If I have time I should draw elder Spock nerve pinching Spock and Kirk! And if I ever do I shall share with you. :)
Georgiana Spencer chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I like the way you write Uhura, it feels very human and realistic. I've always enjoyed your Star Trek fanfics, thanks for writing them. They help me to relax. :)
Vampiregal101 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
I loved this story! this chapter really did it... it just hit me in the correct spot. AMAZING! thank you so so much. You Rock!

-Carly
Kris chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
"chess" not "chest"

"If you want to be his friend asked him to play chest after hours."
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Lovely story! *_*
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Love this chapter! it was really funny

I kind of want to see what happen in the conference room x)

When Granpa Spock knock the three of them i laughed a lot, and when admiral Pike dismissed Jim & Spock and starts laughing, the smile in my face couldn't be wider :)
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
i'm loving it!

whem Jim says that her mother changed his color eyes so he wouldn't look like his father, i was kind of sad, but also kind of excited since you manage to explain why in the movie he has blue eyes although in TOS he has hazel eyes

i'm reading both fics paa (10 Signs Your Boyfriend Is In Love with & 10 Signs Your Captain is More Than Just Attracted) and i'm loving them both! :)
Hmmm chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
USS Obama? Very original, *snorts*.
Sakure of Ice chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I was taken in by the story all the way through. I am deeply impressed and am inspired to do better. :) Thank you for the inspiration.
Doni chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Another great story! Lovely work.