Reviews for If This Ring Could Reminisce
SparksFlyOut chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
When I read this the first time about a year ago, I damn near cried.

It is still most awesome.
Arayth3darkpr1nc3ss chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow. I truly enjoyed reading this one. It was very heartfelt and full of passion.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was very well done. Good job.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow. This was simply amazing. If I had something like this to read when I took that god awful poetry class I would have made an A and not a flipping C. This was astounding! I wish I could shout it to the world. I could so see the ring, in the shadows just thinking...I could see the broken bodies and man...I could see it all. This was written as if you were actually there ya know?

Jeri I love reading your stuff because you really understand. You go beyond what other writers do and get to the heart of the matter, Man..just reading this all I could think about was the pressure thats on Shawn and Undertaker to deliver the goods this year or how guys like Cena could very well feel so alone all the time despite being a superstar. I bet that ring could tell us so much more...

Wonderful Jeri! Bravo!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Unbelievable, just outstanding. From the imagery to the words themselves. I am deeply moved.
LoveToRead911 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Love it.
DK chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
What a great piece of writing hun. So vivid and full of potent imagry. I swear Jeri there are times where I feel so lacking in my own offerings to the fiction world.

Loved it hun!3
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was beautiful. I loved it. Great job!
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Really though, seriously. That was beyond awesome. I abso-frickin-lutely loved it. The imagery - dear God - the thought of the generations of men and legends that have passed through, from the long dead to the rookies. All their highs and lows, literal heartbreak and triumph within a 20x20 ring, just like SCSA said.

Epic awesomeness is epic - this so straight into my faves before I've even ticked the box to put it there!

I don't do quoting but this:

"Alone now I sit in a darkened room out of sight. Those who ducked in have ducked out for the night." reminds me of one of my favourite working class Brit poets Roger McGough and it made me smile so much my face nearly split in two. Anyway, gushing over you'll be relieved to hear. You, my friend, are the best in the world at what you do 3