Reviews for Red Tape
Georgiana's Muse chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was hilarious. The government at times can be a form of evil with all their red tape and it was great watching Prudence make everything come to a crashing holt.
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Omg ! That was haliours! :) loved it !
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Again, that was fun. What a great idea. Prudence would make a great character for the show. lol
ILB chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Fantastic idea and great written!
Kaaera chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
""An Environmental Impact Assessment, projecting and outlining any and all possible ramifications of the proposed Apocalypse, with particular attention to any species, flora or fauna, that will be in any way affected, negatively or positively, by your intended course of actions. By the end of the month."

"That would be all of them; it's the Apocalypse.""

Having just completed a course this last semester where I was one of 17 people working on an Environmental Impact Assessment... yeah. That end of the month would be a hard deadline! And I wish I could have used Lucifer's answer.

Enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh God. This is just beautiful. The heavenly IRS! Enough to slow down God himself! Dating Cas!
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh god. I laughed so hard I cried. Somehow, if Prudence could delay the creation of the world by four and a half billion years, I strongly suspect the Apocalypse will not be getting anywhere during Sam and Dean's lifetime. Unless someone fills out the couple million forms for granting the respective hosts of Lucifer and Michael immortality, in which case it might be within their lifetimes by a very loose definition of lifetime. And Prudence and Castiel dating? Cherry on top. *wipes tears and wanders off snickering*
Banner chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
* flops around giggling *

Oh thank you! That was wonderful!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
that is so adorable! :)
KittyBits chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I've been reading your stuff for the last couple of days (the ninja "you don't know I'm here"-way) but this one left me with a need to voice my opinion!

I love it! You had me laughing so hard my stomach hurts! Red tape can really kill one's enthusiasm!
Kitty XIII chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was by far one of the cleverest, snarkiest, most entertaining fanfictions I have ever read. :) I loved the image of "hot, straight-laced" Prudence appearing at the most inopportune moments driving everyone up the wall (including our lovely, otherwise all-powerful Lucifer, Zacariah, etc.). I needed this kind of consolation after the way things have been heading recently in Supernatural, and I thank you for it! :)

Please keep writing crackfics! They make me smile :D

Kitty XIII (I have a fanfic account under this name; I just can't login right now)
Savendia chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is HILARIOUS! Just perfect! I love it - I was laughing the whole way through! The best part is that I could totally see this happening on the show... no, actually, the best part was that line about the four-and-a-half billion years. That's brilliant. :D Poor archangels. How do they get anything done?
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awesome. I'd say that Prudence is the sort of woman/angel/whatever I want to be when I grow up, but as it's a little too late for that, I think I'll settle on finding myself a nice paper pusher just as awesome.

Anyway, I've been reading a bunch of your stories which are just great. They're all hilarious and well written, though I wish your Glee/Supernatural story had been longer or you'd written a sequel.
The Phoenix Falls chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Prue is my new favorite person. Anyone that gives those dunderheads taht much trouble is okay in my book!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh. My. God.

This is... this is...

Wow. AMAZING! Seriously amazing! I can't believe you even came up with the idea! It's sheer brilliance! Prudence is AMAZING! I can't believe this! Holy crap! You have no idea how happy this fic made me! On a scale of one to ecstatic I'm at euphoric. GREAT Job. Two thumbs way way up.