Reviews for Be Fruitful and Multiply
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome...love the scripture you used

God bless & keep writing
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow, what a neat, fitting solution to years of strife and hardship. I loved the dynamics between the three waiting men and laughed aloud when Aragorn and Faramir wanted to teach him Ranger tricks. Good as always.
AntiCreator chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I have read many of your stories now, the reason being that I like those that stick to the book canon rather than the film. Also, I find you to be an excellent writer, and I find your stories to be as though they could come from Tolkien himself. I look forward to reading more in the future. Well done mate, as usual, you make it seem as though the last words of LOTR were not the last from Middle Earth.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Yay for baby!

I think you captured the atmosphere very well here, the anxiety and the elation. Eowyn's brief appearance was particularly well rendered.
Ragnelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Very sweet :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aww, that was so sweet! I love the idea that Aragorn and Faramir's children will marry some day! The title was absolutely perfect. Loved it! :)
demeter d chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I will take him to my old ranger haunts...we can watch the sun set over Henneth Annun...Can you imagine the experiences and memories that young man would grow up with? The grandchild of living legends? Wow. I liked your description of the beautiful room in which the three fathers paced. Not that they noticed any of it! Childbirth customs have changed somewhat in our day. My late Father-in-love was a career United States Navy officer, a World War Two veteran who served in the Pacific theater. My husband grew up hearing tales of his father standing on the deck of his minesweeper as enemy planes crashed into the deck beside him. A big, strong, tough as nails man. Yet when my husband called to tell his father that our son had been born, and he had been in the delivery room with me, and even witnessed a cesearean delivery, Dad had said, "Boy, I would not have had the guts to do that". Aragorn having been a healer himself, and Elves being more supportive of their wives in delivery, I wonder if Arwen would not have insisted that he be with her? A lovely lovely story.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great little story! I'm very impressed!
Deandra chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ah, I had forgotten about this little gem! Glad you rediscovered it and posted it here.

- Deandra

One thing:

the sun go down over Hennun Annûn - should be Henneth
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh so cute. All our favorite characters are parents and grandparents and the Throne of the Reunited Kingdom has an heir!

One question over this line though:

"My mother was even younger when I was born," said Eldarion. Shouldn't that be Aragorn speaking? Arwen was a couple of millenia old when Eldarion was born.