Reviews for Rise of the Riddles
Well chapter 22 . 5/13
Wow.
mathew chapter 12 . 4/25
this is interesting
I can't wait till the next one!
Apocalypse 3099 chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
To be honest, leaving Ginny in the closet with her brothers sounded extremely horrible and frightening.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
WTF?! Dumbledore is Crusioing Finny?! What the hell?!
TayMalfoy chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
TayMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
i love your storys
twilight girl since 1998 chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
Loved both stories. You should continue through the other stories in the series as well. It would be great.
SAM COTTON chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
SEX
megan parkinson chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
i live in 104 fromond road winchester it is true
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
go back go back i will kill you
Eric Northman's Angel chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
I smell an Albus horcrux! lol
I like this series of stories so far, and I just discovered them today.
keep up the good work
Cat97Hermione chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
HARRY KNOWS WHAT PARSELTONGUE IS, AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECOGNISE IT.

HARRY IS THE SLYTHERIN HEIR. DURRR. DRACO KNOWS THAT. YOU MENTIONED IT EARLIER.

TOM, BELLA, LUCIUS AND SNAPE SHOULD ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND WOULD TELL THEM IF THEY ASKED.

Now, I know that you're not a very talented writer, but you could at least TRY to remember what you have written. You shouldn't need a 12 year old to tell you! You're like 10 years older than me!
Cat97Hermione chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
MCGONAGALL IS NOT SNAPE!

Do the books just go in one eye and out the other? Do they fail to make it to your brain?
Why?
Cat97Hermione chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I stuck through up to this chapter, hoping that it might have improved from the first book, but apparently not.

We have all read Harry Potter! No one comes onto to read the same story with a few names switched around and an extra chapter or two.
Draco is not Ron. He does not, nor will be ever have a similar personality to Ron.
I'm sure you've had the same review over and over again, so I will instead point out a few problems with the last few chapters.
1. Being in Slytherin, both Harry and Hermione should know EXACTLY what a Mudblood is. They both would have had the term directed at them several times; Harry for his mother.
2. Ron is not Draco. Why did he get on the Gryffindor team? He's a bad flier, can't buy his way on and Gryffindor IS about fairness. They are a little like Hufflepuff in that respect.
3. McGonagall is not Snape- she does not favour the houses and would not have written that note.
4. Slytherins are subtle. Their insults included. Therefore, they should have been able to win a fight without wands. Not that they don't use them, of course.
5. If Harry and Draco know that Ginny is bad news, why are they beig so kind, letting her get so close? That's asking for trouble. They're not Gryffindors, who go looking for it. They're Slytherins- the house that prides itself on self-preservation.
6. The did not promise they would go to the deathday party. Nick didn't even invite them. The baron mentioned it in passing, telling them where it was if they were interested. They never said they would go. Why, then, is Hermione lecturing them on promises? Are you so uncreative that the only way you can keep a story going is to replicate JK Rowlings work? If so, why are you even bothering?
7. As Slytherins, they should know better than to charge off after a mysterious, disembodied voice that only Harry can hear. a) because they are more for self preservation than brave rashness, and b) because Draco, Vincent and Greg were raised in the magical world and should k know better.

I have many other peeves with this story, but I will spare you the rest of the list.