Reviews for Rise of the Riddles
Ether Morlon chapter 11 . 6/12
Honestly, yea no. This is where I stop. Your story is like an exact copy of the books with a few names switched around. While you can switch around names, you can't switch around personalities and opinions. Slytherins are a certain way and so are Gryfindors, you can't just switch what characters say and expect people to go along with it. We already know how Slytherins and Gryfindors behave, you should try your hand at actually building characters and having an original plot, not just using the book to copy. Because your trying your hand at a totally different story from the book, you should build on the characters. Or it won't fit. I was super excited to read this but was pretty disappointed, there were times though that your originality shined through. But this second story used too much from the book.
Ether Morlon chapter 10 . 6/12
It's interesting that you can change a canon senerio to fit your story of where Ron is the bad guy, that takes some skills. But it's still clearly Malfoy's wprds, opinions, and all the readers (or most of them) can remember who really said what in the books. I think that's where it makes me uncomfortable, that I can remember whose words were whose in the books. And my head puts the canon senerio to the forefront of my mind. So while Ron'so saying those things and it's Ron being bashed in this story, I remind myself who truly said those words. So while your bashing Ron, I remember who the "bad guy" is truly supposed to be. I like your story though, and I'll continue reading it, but maybe try to use your own words or make up more original senerios and stuff. There should be more disconnect between canon and your story I think. Or readers like me will keep on remembering canon and remind our selves that your just using Draco's words for Ron and Ron's original words for Draco.
Athul chapter 25 . 1/9
Its the exact copy of chamber of secrets and Dumble is too bad here
athul chapter 22 . 1/9
No Riddles are too polite and good to believe core cannt be bigger than voldermarts.
chattyamanda chapter 3 . 1/1
Wow.
mathew chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
this is interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I can't wait till the next one!
Apocalypse 3099 chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
To be honest, leaving Ginny in the closet with her brothers sounded extremely horrible and frightening.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
WTF?! Dumbledore is Crusioing Finny?! What the hell?!
Lunar-Hedgehog chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Lunar-Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
i love your storys
Sparkle and Flowers chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
Loved both stories. You should continue through the other stories in the series as well. It would be great.
SAM COTTON chapter 5 . 6/21/2013