Reviews for Her Liberation
Des chapter 21 . 6/15
More updates please!
Im a Castle fan chapter 20 . 2/11
Hey. I really love this story. Do you ever plan on finishing it?
FuN FiFi chapter 21 . 8/15/2015
Wow this is one of the best Archie comics fanfiction that I've ever read! And the fact that it features Betty and Jughead as the main pairing is the icing on this [delicious] cake! ;-)

I really enjoyed all your characterizations of the iconic teens, but I think my favorite has to be Jughead. You've made him so much more relatable to fans like me! He's not my favorite character in the Archie fandom yet in your fanfic, he turned out to be my most favorite, with Betty following a close second and Archie right behind them. Speaking of the latter, can I just say that the way you've portrayed Archie from a pathetic player to a better person was nothing short of amazing! Normally, fanfic authors tend to mutiliate his personality and I don't enjoy reading that because while he may have his faults, he's human too, so he deserves to get a second chance to grow as a person. You showed that quite beautifully in my opinion. The others like Veronica, Midge, the Lodges, the Coopers and all the other side characters were fleshed out wonderfully, too!

I know it's been a while, but because the Archie series is timeless, I hope you decide to write more fanfics like this in the future. Keep up the GREAT work!
alqui chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Liked the fact that Betty got a new look.
Emmeline chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
Please write more!
leechan chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
Berry Langly chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
gr8t story
kasey chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
Lindsay lohan days LOL!im dying
Im a Castle fan chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
Hey! Are you by any chance thinking about adding to this story? Cause it's really good, and I really like it.
henery chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
okay I probably should have commented on chpt12 but how old is juggies sister you say she three then four im confussed
lea-raydragqueen chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I had no idea you were gay. OMG! You are such an inspiration and I want to read your story even more! You are such a good writer. I wish you were single and can write my homework assignments 0 O.O
jessica chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
what picture did hiram show veronica
mariah chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I want to hear more about jughead and betty getting together a little more
konny chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
what the hell did betty do at the choklit shop that was inappropriate
LookingWithinMe chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
Amazing story. So is Betty Pregnant?