Reviews for In This Tangled Web
Wiki Vikiki chapter 1 . 1/13
Yay! I love dark stuff as well! This was beautifully written; I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hmmm...This is my first taste of angsty!Canada (unless you count the comics/episodes where he complains) and you write him well. The beginning was really sweet, and the end tied it up nicely, if not sadly. It was wonderful fic. By the way, you're the first person I've ever added to my author favorite or author alert. I love your work!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
An indirect France/America! That was great! I feel bad for Mathiew too, but I'm getting some sympathy for America somewhere in there too. He really loves France, but I suppose France doesn't love him... A tangled web indeed. Very nice!
Calthia chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i agree. this was very sad for Canada. you should continue it by having Canada being stolen away from America. and then America would realize what he lost.
RainSonata chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
It's creepy, it's about the North Americans, and it's angsty. I love it. I didn't realized that it was supposed to be depressing until near the end. I like that in a story: to not get to your point until later, it brings the reader's attention, but it wasn't too abstract to stray the reader's attention away. I wish more people would pay more attention to these kinds of stories.