Reviews for Bitter Consumption
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh my goodness, I just love this- it's amazing, and beautiful and wonderful and oh gosh, I love it to bits and pieces. (That's my way of saying alot).

I found it enchanting- the description you used was great, not too much, not too little.

Just one nit-pick, "Teddy argues softly, glaring down at the lilac papered walls at not at her." I think it's meant to be 'walls AND not at her'.

But, that's just one point. The emotions and analogies were beautiful, and it was so engaging. I am most often too lazy to read through a story more than 1000 words, but I started this and just kept reading- it was amazing, really. You captured Lily and Teddy so well, the emotions, conflicts, I loved it :)
Elless chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was brilliant. I don't think it ended horribly at all; though, if you were going for a less fluffy approach (because I get the feeling that's part of the reason you didn't like your ending; feel free to correct me), you could have just left it at "You always are," he whispers.

But I think you're crazy for saying it's flat, either way. Loved the fic; you an totally made me a Lily/Teddy fan :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
He wants her honestly. Not because she's trying to build an image. Not because she's trying to rebel.

this might possibly be the most romantic sentiment i've ever seen/heard/whatever.

this is absolutely wonderful.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Um... wow! I can't even begin to think about describing this! No words can tell you how amazing I thought this was.

It was so very beautiful and had my welling up in places. It's going straight to my favourites :)
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I didn't think it ended flatly at all - I love the ending and the story, and that Teddy left for a while, because he never does in these stories.

Great job!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is wonderful. I love how you write, I have from the first time I read something by you, and this was definitely no exception. I love future fics, mostly because you can really make them your own, and I've never ever thought about this pairing before but now I'm going to have to look for TeddyLily fics, so thanks for the new pairing idea (:

I also just saw that my profile link is on your profile, and I really do appreciate it. You've been someone I've followed on this site ever since I joined and it means so much that you like my stories (I honestly don't know how you could, but thank you).

Wonderful story. :)
RrochheeellllllllleeeeSky chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Luved it!
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
And it's a swirl of legs and hair and colours, and finally ... She is his. And he is hers.

I adore your imagery. This fic was fan-wait for it-tastic! Great choice of words and I loved the mess-up-on-Victorie's-name. And I loved it when you italicized ohsobeautiful and made it one word.

Great job.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I can't even articulate myself properly.

This was stunning and beautiful and perfect and I honestly, truly and completely can't even believe it's mine. Kim, I love you sosososo much right now! This was astonshing. I absolutel how you characterise them and show the way they grew up together and his feelings and ... God. I went through the whole thing and changed my mind every two seconds about which bit I liked best, and was forced to come to the conclusion that I like ALL of it best.

You're the best. I really and truly am in your debt. It was awe-inspiring. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you x10.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
teddy and lily my fav couple