Reviews for Adaptation Decay
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Haha...I'm glad to see there are still Yuunoha shippers as well. I'm personally a NanoFei, but this is a good pairing.
MaxtheFirst chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Thank you for this. I really don't get to read enough Yuuno/Nanoha material and they are the most adorable couple I have seen in some time.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ah, when I first started watching Magical Girl Nanoha I knew nothing about it and boldly decided to have Yuuno as my favorite character. Plus I usually hate the sweet goody-goody couples but him and Nanoha together was actually cute. I was so sad how he was given the short end of the stick after the first series. Thanks for the fanfic!

CupidKirby
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nice story, even if you haven't watched the movie (I have to admit, though, looking back on it, both movies had a lack of Yuuno in it too...so disappointed). I love Yuunoha a lot, and though I've read this several times already, they never cease to bring a smile to my face, because their interactions are always so CUTE. I love yaoi and yuri and all, but really, Yuuno and Nanoha are adorbs together. Nanoha and Fate are cuter as friends (Fate should be with Leo Valdez, who is from another series but whatever). I've been seeing so many NanoFate lately that Yuunoha stories are a rare treat.
I hope you write more Yuunoha in the future!
iheartgod175 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I haven't seen the movie either, but I must say this is good. I tend to avoid yaoi/yuri couples, and there's so many stories with Nanoha/Fate that it's pretty much impossible to read a good story nowadays. I really don't like how Yuuno is shafted to extras in the later series, so I like how Nanoha explained how she felt about Yuuno. Good job.

-iheartgod175
Zancrow chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ah, the best underused pairing in Nanoha.

I'm pleased to see an author that writes so much Yuunoha, since while I like NanoFate, there's a bit too much of it and little else. Also, you write pretty good tales and with great characterization. Guess I have a lot of Yuunoha to read thanks to you.

Hopefully, I too will submit something with the two of them, but until then, I'll leave Yuunoha (& your other pairings) in your capable hands.
XD chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
OMG! Yoono is sooo cute!
Mahou Mage chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very nice!

It's a Yuunoha fic after all... Yes, I support that pairing...

But maybe it's somewhat... bold? Hmm... still, good though.
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
It was both funny and sentimental. I approve!
AltheUnderboss chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I have to admit; the only reason why I wanted to start writing fanfiction was because someone introduced me to this piece! F91, you're my god! (bows down comically)

Seriously, great fanfic dude! Luv it!
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hahahahaha...DAMN!

Yeah right, that's how Yuuno are potrayed actually -XD

Thumbs for you!
Dr. Rondart chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Huhu, another Yuuno fic.

Well the movie having him diminished roles is to be expected really. But good job with the explanation.

Once again, another good fic from F91. Short yet sweet indeed.
Kaijo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cute and sweet, and also amusing. I can definitely see Yuuno and Nanoha in this situation, and also agree about the movie. I mean, Yuuno gave Nanoha her magic, taught her how to use it, and was a fairly important figure in the season. The movie definitely could have stood to emphasize a lot more people that were important in things, like Yuuno, Nanoha's family, and Arisa and Suzuka.

Anyway, good fic; the fandom needs more things like this.
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
So Flame, I think it was, referred me to this pairing and she told me that you're an extremely good author and I can see why. I really like this perspective on their relationship!
Black Tornado chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I like how you used the comic on the net as a rough reference and made a story out of it, it's pretty sweet with Nanoha and Yunno.

I have to agree that why everyone hate Yunno is beyond me... I'll stop there before I cause some damage.

Anyway nice fic, hope to read more (or when i got time)

BT