Reviews for But We Got Rum
lealila chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Beautiful. You captured the interactions between Alice and Cpt. Jack perfectly. Well done.
Httw chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was lovely. Perfectly in character and not impossible to believe. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this AU, at all.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
My two favorite movies my two favorite characters AWESOMENESS. lol I loved it for said reasons mentioned above! Ahh this is a nice litle fic and now that you mention it there is similarities to Elizabeth and Alice but I like Alice more. Keep writing you're freaking awesome!
TiaBolt chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You've captured the essence of these characters quite nicely-Alice with her quirky elegance, and Jack with his carefully controlled madness. The last line was definitely my favorite-"tell me lovely, lovely alice..." - that is exactly what jack would say! All in all, I loved it! Definitely a favorite and I'd like to see more of their interactions. (and hear Jack's six impossible things-there are soooo many possibilities!)
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This weirdly makes so much sense, and you wrote it so well. Their dialogue's spot on, I'd love to see more from these two!
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Match made in heaven.
ney chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I realized I had never left a review-for shame!

Thank you, this catered to so many needs. I have no well rounded critique to offer except "omg u rule" spam.

Phritzie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh, I'm LIKING this crossover. And not for the romance- Alice and Jack share way too much in commonalities of strangitude.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Amazing. This is pure genius.

Fantastic, wonderful, surreal...

CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh, I love this! It would be really great if you would turn this oneshot into a chaptered story! I'd love to read more of it!
flashily chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Read this while offline, but just had to say I loved it to bits.
xBlackRabbitx chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Teehee... loved it. And plausible, too, which is nice to see, though I think they may have been set in slightly different times... Anyway, I very much enjoyed this. I do think that Alice would know what rum is, but still. Jolly good. A favourite for you.
summerlea chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nice! I love how well you captured tim burton's alice. They make an interesting pair.
Watermelon Sniper chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
God damn, but you write well.

The dialogue was amazing - very snappy, and the "interesting diction" really shines through, which a lot of writers aren't able to get down right. I like the little turns of phrase you've added into the prose, that Alice asks Jack if he believes a raven is like a writing desk - hee! - and very definitely your characterization; Alice and Jack are fantastic characters, and you did them great justice.

So yes, in short, this made me happy. 33
aikenichi11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my God! This is the first crossover Ive seen done in this fandom, and I love the way you do it. I dearly hope there will be more :)