Reviews for But We Got Rum
lealila chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Beautiful. You captured the interactions between Alice and Cpt. Jack perfectly. Well done.
Httw chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was lovely. Perfectly in character and not impossible to believe. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this AU, at all.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
My two favorite movies my two favorite characters AWESOMENESS. lol I loved it for said reasons mentioned above! Ahh this is a nice litle fic and now that you mention it there is similarities to Elizabeth and Alice but I like Alice more. Keep writing you're freaking awesome!
TiaBolt chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You've captured the essence of these characters quite nicely-Alice with her quirky elegance, and Jack with his carefully controlled madness. The last line was definitely my favorite-"tell me lovely, lovely alice..." - that is exactly what jack would say! All in all, I loved it! Definitely a favorite and I'd like to see more of their interactions. (and hear Jack's six impossible things-there are soooo many possibilities!)
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This weirdly makes so much sense, and you wrote it so well. Their dialogue's spot on, I'd love to see more from these two!
Match made in heaven.
ney chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I realized I had never left a review-for shame!

Thank you, this catered to so many needs. I have no well rounded critique to offer except "omg u rule" spam.

Phritzie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh, I'm LIKING this crossover. And not for the romance- Alice and Jack share way too much in commonalities of strangitude.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Amazing. This is pure genius.

Fantastic, wonderful, surreal...

CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh, I love this! It would be really great if you would turn this oneshot into a chaptered story! I'd love to read more of it!
flashily chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Read this while offline, but just had to say I loved it to bits.
xBlackRabbitx chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Teehee... loved it. And plausible, too, which is nice to see, though I think they may have been set in slightly different times... Anyway, I very much enjoyed this. I do think that Alice would know what rum is, but still. Jolly good. A favourite for you.
summerlea chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nice! I love how well you captured tim burton's alice. They make an interesting pair.
Watermelon Sniper chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
God damn, but you write well.

The dialogue was amazing - very snappy, and the "interesting diction" really shines through, which a lot of writers aren't able to get down right. I like the little turns of phrase you've added into the prose, that Alice asks Jack if he believes a raven is like a writing desk - hee! - and very definitely your characterization; Alice and Jack are fantastic characters, and you did them great justice.

So yes, in short, this made me happy. 33
MythplacedLogic chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my God! This is the first crossover Ive seen done in this fandom, and I love the way you do it. I dearly hope there will be more :)