Reviews for Fireflies
Fyrefox in the Shadows chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
In. Your. Ugly. Face. Edward. Cullen!
Loved and peace out! ;)
snowiewolf chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I hope you can go with this story I would really like to read another chapter and see how Edward reacts to all the information Bella has given him knowing how horrible he is
WhenDreamsAndRealityCollide chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Wow , I Just Found This Fic And I Love It ! I Really Think It Would Be Worth Continuing , I'd Be Proud Of It If It Were Mine :D
CullenHathaway chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
b.krumova chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
updaaaatee.. this is starting to get even better :)
b.krumova chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
cool.. :) let's see the next 1
bia9193 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
i love this story! please continue!:)

update soon ;)
Laeli Love chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Love it please write morenmoremmore
ConfusionPixie chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
awesome chap!
Grace1122 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
that was really good, soo cant wait till the next chapter :D
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Ah, okay, now I understand what has happened to Bella - and frankly, I would not even let Mister Cullen call me Bella since he is not my friend - if I were Bella. And, well, that's saying something for me; I absolutely love Edward, but Mister Edward in the beginning was say to least, the biggest M*ther-F**king A**hole ever! So, yeah, if I were Bella, I would be doing the same thing she has done.

So, I understand now why she despises Edward. But, are they eventually going to get together in love wise? I have a feeling that their love - in the very far future, I presume - is going to have plenty of bumps here and there, but hopefully, Love will Conquer All. :)

Please update whenever you can; I would love to see how Bella will let Edward apologize to her, and see how this story still goes. :)

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
ronanissexy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i like it! keep going!

Ladii Charmz chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Sounds good so far!

a lil confused but will prob pan out later!:)

well ill be tuned in!

great job!
Aurolyn chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I like it already! Waiting for more :)
ConfusionPixie chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
really good! write more please!