Reviews for Prom Night
Necrostrasz chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really liked. There needs to be more Bobby/Joseph stories. Keep at it.
Shay chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lovely
Juniour chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I could say a lot of things about this story, a lot of things indeed. The problem is if I said all the things I want to say, I would probably run out of room before I even get half way finished. The main things I do want to say are this:

Point 1-This story is awesome enough in it's own right not only because this event possible in every aspect of the word, but because the ending is so simple compared to the whole piece. Don't get me wrong, however, I enjoy the complexity of long-winded detail as much, if not more, as the low romantic sob inside me as anyone else, but the ending was trully well played. You put a since of Shakespearian quality in your writing that could and should be adored. In a sense, your story was in itself so descriptive that the ending 'then they kissed' was all that needed to be written. Good show, I say, good show indeed.

Point 2-As for your other piece you plan to write about Bobby and Joseph's future and life together, I see no reason to not continue working with this timeline. You are an exceptionally well author who can turn your ideas into a well-guided masterpiece and do not try to tell me otherwise, I can assure you with all of my reading experience (which is quite extended I assure you)that you CAN do it! Please do not just continue your writing, but continue your writing for this pairing and make it your own.

Point 3-If I could make a suggestion, I would like to advise you to not only extend the future concept of this story, but to extend the bases upon their relationship and love and the times-when,how,why-it was formed. I know you said you haven't watched much of the seasons, or are not really into the series of 'King of the Hill', but do not be deterred. The subtle slash hints are so heady in this series you could lick them up with a spoon. Take time to look especially back at the episodes, 'My Own Private Rodeo','Rodeo Days',and 'Spin the Choice' for some epic slash memorial moments. The pairings of Hank/John Redcorn, and Bobby/Joseph are practically begging to be recognized. Who are we not to take the offer bestowed upon us?

In the end, I sincerely hope this has given you the hope and dedication to continue writing for not only this pairing, but the show itself. I am not your only fan, but probably one of the most dedicated. Good luck, and please write more!

Your Dedicated Fan,

Juniour
Mantinas chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was really good.

Good luck!

M.
Zainab chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I was just watchinh King of the Hill and I thought pf this coulpe again! I absolutely just had to read one!

This is great!
masked deamon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i loved it please make more boyXboy stories kay :)
realistjoker chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great story, I loved every word. I'm glad you're one of the few writers that pair Bobby and Joseph together.