Reviews for Happy Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this is awesome! i love lupin he is my farorite character your doing great
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
did Teddy just get the maurauders map?

James is supposed to steal it, did u know that

the letter from lupin was pretty cool, though

bye-bye
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
please update soon!
mischiefmanaged24 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
"I hope you're okay with me naming him after you." George whispered. "I don't want you to be mad at me." George felt a few tears slip down his face, and he didn't even try to wipe them away. He stood up, and held Fred close to him. He put Fred's head on his shoulder, and gently patted his back." I literally cried.

this was actually so beautiful and i loved the ending!
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Remus, Teddy, and George all got AMAZING birthday presents- Teddy, Fred, an owl, a letter from your father, and the Marauder's Map.
Mika Tenoh chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I'd imagine Remus doing something like that.
Haily Roberts chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Dear Lyric,

That was wonderful! I also think its funny how James and Remus are the same age but Harry and Teddy are so far apart! :D

Always with love

Haily
Louey06 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I;m glad you and teddy get the map. i;ve read in some fics that james (II) or Albus get it but I think that Teddy deserves it. he is the son of a marauder after all. Great story
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
yeah i think teddy was born around this time...next is victorie, i guess?...her birthday is near mine!... "take care of mum"...he never could imagine that tonks could die, could he?
Toodlesmyfriendslovepoodles chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Aww, Chapter Two and Three were so sad! But in a very good way!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
the last part in this chapter almost brought me to tears...this chapter is beautiful. you didn't do ron? who's next?
Mirandoo chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
this was really good! but quite sad :( I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BIRTHDAY...

and by the way, you missed James Sr.'s birthday :( it was March 28t x
MessrsMWPP chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Hi lyric!

Yay! I've been looking forward to this chapter since you started the story! I think the idea for the story is great! At the end of the review I have a list of all the known Harry Potter birthdays for you so you know when they are! I love this story. I loved it when Molly was talking about how easy each of them was and everything... aw! I was actually crying by the end of it! Thank you so much! i cant wit till the next one!

From your friend,

Percy Weasley - August 22nd,

Molly Weasley - October 30th

Ron Weasley - March 1st
AphroditeAwry chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I absolutely love these! Please don't give up on them. I can already tell that Fred/George's will be my favorite. i can honestly say that that is one of the best George/Angelina/Fred II stories out there. :)
LoveLive218 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I Love Fred and George. Happy Birthday to them. You really did a great job with this chapter, I especially loved the last part with Fred and Sirius.