Reviews for Happy Birthday
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I thought it was an amazing chapter!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I loved the part at the end!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great chapter. However, Teddy's real name isn't Ted or Theodore as I've read in First Try at Parenthood. His real name is Edward :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this is awesome! i love lupin he is my farorite character your doing great
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
did Teddy just get the maurauders map?

James is supposed to steal it, did u know that

the letter from lupin was pretty cool, though

Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
please update soon!
mischiefmanaged24 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
"I hope you're okay with me naming him after you." George whispered. "I don't want you to be mad at me." George felt a few tears slip down his face, and he didn't even try to wipe them away. He stood up, and held Fred close to him. He put Fred's head on his shoulder, and gently patted his back." I literally cried.

this was actually so beautiful and i loved the ending!
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Remus, Teddy, and George all got AMAZING birthday presents- Teddy, Fred, an owl, a letter from your father, and the Marauder's Map.
Mika Tenoh chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I'd imagine Remus doing something like that.
Haily Roberts chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Dear Lyric,

That was wonderful! I also think its funny how James and Remus are the same age but Harry and Teddy are so far apart! :D

Always with love

Louey06 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I;m glad you and teddy get the map. i;ve read in some fics that james (II) or Albus get it but I think that Teddy deserves it. he is the son of a marauder after all. Great story
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
yeah i think teddy was born around this is victorie, i guess?...her birthday is near mine!... "take care of mum"...he never could imagine that tonks could die, could he?
Toodlesmyfriendslovepoodles chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Aww, Chapter Two and Three were so sad! But in a very good way!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
the last part in this chapter almost brought me to tears...this chapter is beautiful. you didn't do ron? who's next?
Mirandoo chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
this was really good! but quite sad :( I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BIRTHDAY...

and by the way, you missed James Sr.'s birthday :( it was March 28t x