Reviews for The capture
Mikadaphne28 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice one...I love it! Keep it up! Selena ;) _
Dr.Blowholeluv chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I was almost in tears. I love this story! And if Blowhole really feels that way...I understand how he feels. If I knew how to post stories on here I have tons of ideas. Anyway Love the story!
A.C. the pink brit chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
okay...a crazy fream but still it was good, we found a nicer side to blowhole-which did suprise me

keep up the good works
Pleachen2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMG! :D love it! XD i would love to be captured by Blowhole as long as he's kinda nice to me like he was in this story! AWESOMENESSSSSS! :D
Tonycakes chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I LOVE IT! Especially since I'm a huge Blowhole fan! I give you a 9.97! There is not a word in the dictionary worthy of this story so I shall create one. Awesometuital!
MASTERGAMERSEMPAI chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OMG! This had to be the best story I've read all year. Thanks for giving me hope! Maybe there are still some good stories on this site. Favorite story for sure!
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
OHH! THIS IS SO CUTE!
Beastial Moon chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
OMW! That wa the coolest one-shot ever! It probably also had the most plot turns! Yea for Blowhole!
littlebirdy05 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Haha, this was awesome. XD
Dr. Blowhole's Princess chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow, that's so cool! Ya know, I don't blame you about being captured in the beginning, I mean if I were captured by Dr. Blowhole, I'd be scared but pretty amazed at the same time. Anyway, great job on the story. :D