Reviews for Dark Eyes
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm here again. This is either the 3rd or 4th time I'm reading this story and I love it just the same! This is truly one of my favorite stories on this site, or fanfiction period. Thanks for this!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I'm so happy I found this, it's amazing. There wasn't a single chapter I disliked. Although I normally don't really enjoy fanfiction with a lot of OCs, or even new races like in this case, I've become a sucker for your work. :)
Thanks.
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
A VERY INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING STORY! THANK YOU!
Lunar Tokala chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
x3 Loooooved it
One Of The Forgotten chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
ichigo met renji in the soul society when he attacked it renji and the others came to ichigo school ( when he returned ) right after so if ichigo knew renji then renji wouldn't be a new comer
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Why is the whole story centered? I've read this story twice and I come back and all of the chapters have been centered. Why did you do that?
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
The writing was fantastic! I loved the plot and the torture, but you could have elaborated more with the torture and the sex (especially the sex). Not much feeling was conveyed in this story. I want my chest to be aching with pain when a possessed friend tortures another friend. And I want to be thoroughly turned on during the sex scenes. That's what reading slash fics should be like. Overall it was very good, otherwise I wouldn't have made it through 18 chapters. Thank you for writing this. The only reason I'm not favoriting this is because I didn't FEEL the more intense emotions.

Also Thank you Thank you Thank you for keeping to the characters' personalities. I really value that.

On a scale from 1 -10 I give you an 8.3 for this story.
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
O. M. G. I WAS LIKE, SOOOO AMAZED! ICHIGO AND A DEAMON! !
lunar9ueen chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
pleasee make the version of byakuya! XD byakuya's being tortured is definitely hotter! :D
JBubbles chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
great, great fic!

The plot was fantastic, the torture scenes were so well described that I was cringing the whole time. Amazingly well wirtten character development.

All in all a great Renji and Ichigo fic. ((:
e2tavi chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
Loved This Story!
Fall-To-pain chapter 18 . 3/25/2011
nice. i liked it. it was realy good. and i read alot of books so i no a good story when i read 1. and that was a realy good 1.
Totoromo chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
This was a really interesting story. Thanks for writing!
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
this was a very very very very very good story. I applaud you.
MissJudged16 chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
I really like this story. It's very well done and the characters are obviously well thought out. The only thing that really bothered me was how it just sort of... ends. But I mean you probably got busy and what not. The length of this story was also fabulous. Congrats for making such a long and well rounded story. I look forward to reading your other work.