Reviews for Dark Eyes
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
I absolutely adored this story! Ichigo and Renji are so cute, and the demon presence makes an interesting twist. Thanks for the awsome reading. Keep it up!
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm here again. This is either the 3rd or 4th time I'm reading this story and I love it just the same! This is truly one of my favorite stories on this site, or fanfiction period. Thanks for this!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I'm so happy I found this, it's amazing. There wasn't a single chapter I disliked. Although I normally don't really enjoy fanfiction with a lot of OCs, or even new races like in this case, I've become a sucker for your work. :)
Thanks.
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
A VERY INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING STORY! THANK YOU!
Lunar Tokala chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
x3 Loooooved it
One Of The Forgotten chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
ichigo met renji in the soul society when he attacked it renji and the others came to ichigo school ( when he returned ) right after so if ichigo knew renji then renji wouldn't be a new comer
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Why is the whole story centered? I've read this story twice and I come back and all of the chapters have been centered. Why did you do that?
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
The writing was fantastic! I loved the plot and the torture, but you could have elaborated more with the torture and the sex (especially the sex). Not much feeling was conveyed in this story. I want my chest to be aching with pain when a possessed friend tortures another friend. And I want to be thoroughly turned on during the sex scenes. That's what reading slash fics should be like. Overall it was very good, otherwise I wouldn't have made it through 18 chapters. Thank you for writing this. The only reason I'm not favoriting this is because I didn't FEEL the more intense emotions.

Also Thank you Thank you Thank you for keeping to the characters' personalities. I really value that.

On a scale from 1 -10 I give you an 8.3 for this story.
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
O. M. G. I WAS LIKE, SOOOO AMAZED! ICHIGO AND A DEAMON! !
lunar9ueen chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
pleasee make the version of byakuya! XD byakuya's being tortured is definitely hotter! :D
JBubbles chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
great, great fic!

The plot was fantastic, the torture scenes were so well described that I was cringing the whole time. Amazingly well wirtten character development.

All in all a great Renji and Ichigo fic. ((:
e2tavi chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
Loved This Story!
Fall-To-pain chapter 18 . 3/25/2011
nice. i liked it. it was realy good. and i read alot of books so i no a good story when i read 1. and that was a realy good 1.
Totoromo chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
This was a really interesting story. Thanks for writing!
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
this was a very very very very very good story. I applaud you.