Reviews for Firestorm
magicofantasy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Weak and unworthy...naruto u daka
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This story was just so full of action and relationship stuff...I liked the way you worked through the problem that Naruto and Hinata had...and in the end they got back together! The action was so unexpected especially the blast that caught Naruto.
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
A great creative plot idea here! This first part was so unusual and impossible to predict as I read through it. It just pulled me along into the story...it changed suddenly when the explosion happened. I am wondering how you end this in just one more chapter...or is it unfinished?
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Happy holiday review! :) (No that's not why I wrote this. Honest!) Hinata got a clue, courtesy of the older & wiser women that know her. The advice of the older & wiser people is something that younger people really don't appreciate until much later, usually. Nice to see someone do it before they're 30. Also liked Naruto having fangirls, even if said fangirl was a plot device to help Naruto say what was in his heart. Somehow having true love overcome an internal struggle seems more satisfying than overcoming many external obstacles? I don't know why, but it seems to work.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked this more than I expected to. Most NaruHina stories tend to be on the lovey-dovey side. It's easy to do that, especially since the characters make it easy. :) Still, even lovey-dovey relationships must have their down days... The idea of a HInata who could feel angry at being protected instead of being included on a mission was interesting. Her ill-timed fit of exasperation leads to a bad scene later on. (I did notice that the Iwa gambit would have been spotted by Hinata with her Byakugan active.)
mythologyfreakgirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
please update soon
Maylo859 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
OMG, NARUTOS CORNY REMARKS MADE MY DAY! xDD

I loved the "Baby, you have your own gravitational pull" I rofld soo bad, i cried! Naruto you sly dooog! x'D

Well overall... very humorous, dramatic, romantic with some tragic and some very emotional and touching scenes. Ecxellent story 10/10 TOTALLY RECOMMEND! :D ;D
Pressing Point chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
"Everywhere he saw fighting, he stopped, kicked sufficient ass,-" Omigod, you killed me there. XD

This story is amazing! You just wrote another story so are you gonna update soon? Please do! I love it!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Okay, I have one SERIOUS issue with this second chapter. You made a huge deal about Naruto's face getting burned in chapter one and it never got healed that you mentioned, yet there's been no mention of his wounds AT ALL since...kinda weird. Beyond that, this is interesting. I'm not favoriting it yet because I'm not sure where it's going, but PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
inkstreams chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I sooo love Naruto in here! Awww please write the next chapter. I want to know what will happen next!
blackmailer26 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
That is just so sweet. And you've delivered it well. I hope there's an epilogue. Never knew what happened after the attack and Naruto and Hinata's relationship afterwards. And it just feels incomplete. Hope you'll write the epilogue soon and I'll promise to be one of the first to review it.

Thanks again for the story.
Paucius chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Good story, great how you iniciate the problem, also how everyone pick sides, congratulations,

merry x-mas and happy new year
silversky-47 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I missed this story so much, This chapter was so Sweet

that Ikue really pissed me off, so happy they are Together, looking forward to what's coming next
oceanmoon chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Lovely little chappy that made me ever so happy!

It really did make me feel bubbly inside.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
This was the bomb! Is it really over that quickly? That medic sure has it in for Hinata. I wonder what she has up her sleeve. I can't wait for the next chapter, if there is one. I'm glad they got back together again. I wonder why the medic is even trying after coming to the realization that Naruto will ONLY love Hinata. Way to go Hinata! She kicked major butt.