Reviews for Lost in the 21st Century
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
OMG that was amazing Im in tears
Red Baron chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
haha, marius and cosette don't understand the best part of time travel! it'll be like they never left! except they'll have a new truck, and Valjean's archnemesis (Javert in this case) will be his manservant, and...no wait, thats only if you go to the past. In any case, perfect example of yoda's wisdom "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate...leads to suffering" (i know that movie sucked, but still)
Red Baron chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I feel obligated to note my objection to the inclusion of A walk to remember, A.K.A. the worst movie ever. You should replace it with Princess Bride. Princess bride is a far better movie. Objection submitted civilly.
Red Baron chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I get the distinct impression that red is your favorite color. Or maybe you're trying to do red and black
MiriCG chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
poor Cosette at the movies awwww hahaha. I felt pity and the need to laugh at the same thing-poor thing, poor thing
MiriCG chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I like this story concept. I especially liked the wryness of the section:

"How does one have a childhood like this?" she asked, annoyed.\

"They don't."
Lia Felix chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Oh thank god! At least they're back!

Update soon!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
and here's the happy ending...which I love! Now, might I congratulate you on a genuinly well-written time travel fic?
Lia Felix chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Poor Marius...Poor Cosette...

Update soon!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
oh dear...this cannot be good for our little lovebirds.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
poor Cosette...poor Marius. I love the story, though!
Lia Felix chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Loving it as always. :D

More please!
Histoire de le Coeur chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
...All I can say is...I hope a certain over-protective elderly guardian of Cosette's *never* finds this.

Titanic, woot! Yeah Cosette would be a total sap for movies like Titanic and A Walk to Remember. I just hoped it wouldn't be one of the many non-canon Les Miz movie adaptations. Actually that might've benn quite funny but anyway another great chapter!
Mlle Patria chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
When I first came across this story I expected it to be like any other Les mis at high school fan fiction. Not being interested in reading another sterotypical Marius and Cosette in 2010 story, I didn't bother to read it. When I finally decided to read it I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't sterotypical at all. It is very well written and Marius and Cosette are portrayed amazingly well. One thing that I would like more information on though is this whole India time travel project. I'm hoping that you will explain it more in later chapters. Overall it was very enjoyable to read and I'm looking forward to future chapters.

-Mlle Patria
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
yeah, i think their reactions to the movies are really realistic...I like it!