Reviews for ABC's and Love
20kels chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
AH HURRAY! I mean sad for miley but I'm loving it!
LuisaHUAH chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
there all so sad! but still so cute! lol i can't help but love your one-shots!
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
I'm confused, Lily is cheating on her husband, there's a time skip, a female fiance and I'm lost.
20kels chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
oh I like!
lita rocks LbC chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Wonderful. Great job )
dare121 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Yes, Lilly :3 leave your husband for Miley. Lilly and Travis, what a bizarre pairing, they wouldn't fit anyways :D Now that wasn't sad, that was cute. A little sad, cause Lil's got sth really hard to decide of course. But nice :3

Love
LuisaHUAH chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
this one was so adorable! i liked it!
dare121 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
aw, so sad again T_T

SUCK IT UP, MIKAYLA :D LILLY WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. yes, felt the need to let that out. okay :3 your oneshots are still beautiful. devastating, but beautiful.

Love :3
lita rocks LbC chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
It takes time to heal, yes, and people heal on their own times. You can't force someone to fogrget the love of their life, it's just not gonna happen. The more you force them too, the more they'll resent you. Great job. Loved it.
lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Well that sucks. Having th "perfect" life, but not really enjoying it cuz one thing is off. Sheesh.
LuisaHUAH chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
omg! you NEED to write more happy one-shots! but i do love the ones you have tho...even if they are a little sad...can't wait for more!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
ooh i likey!

the first chapter was like awe, that's so sad

and the second one was like what? why? lol

i so want to see more of these

great job!
dare121 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
aw, why must your oneshots always be so sad T_T I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them. BUT THEY'RE SO SAD...

anyways, keep em coming :D

yes :3 i will review The Trick is to keep breathing soon, too. I'm just lazy as hell... It usually takes me a few days xD anyways.

Love :3
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
bittersweet...
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this was cute and kinda sad, but i can see why miley feels the way she feels...can't wait for more!