Reviews for Marry Maid
mexton chapter 22 . 1/6
K
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Awww cute I wish it was longer
ReDish chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
No notice for the guests either?

Enjoying the story.
Megan Consoer chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
RamintaDZ chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
love it! good story :)
RamintaDZ chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
great story! :)
RamintaDZ chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
I love this story! so good :)
mindy781 chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
Incredible chapter. Through the tragic situation they learned to trust each other. The closing of the chapter when they grieved together was very powerful.
mindy781 chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
I love how Eric just took care of her and made her feel safe and comforted. The ending was perfect, when he said he would always be there for her.
mindy781 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
Love it! Best part, "Can we do it again." You had me laughing...so cute. I like how Eric felt he reached new heights their coupling.
mindy781 chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
This chapter was perfect. I liked how Eric brought her flowers; poor Sookie thought they were for Felicia. I also liked how she insisted to speak first about her realization. They are both on the same page. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
mindy781 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Nice touch. Eric need a little push to make his move...someone else paying attention to Sookie. I am so glad Eric defended Sookie.
mindy781 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Poor Sookie. What a let down. They both want the same thing, each other. I am curious to see who makes the first move. Hmmm...maybe they will have a quiet moment at the dinner party.
mindy781 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
So far so good. You have me interested...what could Eric's favor be? Can't wait to read more.
kleannhouse chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
i know the ending was abrupt but sometimes that is what needs to happen or stories drag out. It would be cool if you could do one-shots to fill in the six years and give us one when they tell everyone she is pregnant again my best and thank you for writing your stoiries,,,,,, Kristie