Reviews for Left
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 3 . 5/14
Really liked this story
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 3/5
This was good. It was difficult to see Beal's disappointment when he was reunited with
Peter, and more difficult to read of how badly he was beaten by his co-workers. The characters were great, the relationship between Peter and Neal well done. And a good conclusion for everyone!
Taylor chapter 3 . 2/11
Loved this! Thanks for writing.
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 3 . 1/6
I liked this :)
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Aliko Kinav chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
This was so good.
JoeNeal chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Awesome! The right amount of whump emotions friendship n what all packed in one story.. Thumbs up to you :)
Autumnights chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Oh I just loved it. Hurt, angst, misunderstanding, comfort, justice. Like a wonderful mug of hot cocoa to me.
SylverSpyder chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Nice ending
Sherylyn chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
You did a really, really great job with this. Everyone was so completely in-character, and a really believable set-up for the whole thing. And I 3 BadAss!Huges (and BadAss!Peter, too), always! Great job!
kasey chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
You should write a sequel where Agent Grant Robertson and Agent Fuller come after Neal for destroying their career. ( As that's how they would see it ) Good story thou, and great writing.
WyvernTheGreat chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I love this so much oh my god
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Just to let you know, it's "bona fide" not bonafied
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Seriously, don't mess with one of the Burke Seven.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Great last chapter. Honest! I love this story! The Right amount of hurt, great comfort and relief and calm afterward, and magnificent payback!
Keep up the good work!