Reviews for Left
JimChou chapter 3 . 4/21
Read this story again. It was a real nice piece with all the elements we love in the show, especially the focus on Neal's and Peter's early beginning friendship. So sad you never published another one... Or did you write on another site?
HopePotterMasen chapter 3 . 1/30
Great story :)
You are a wonderful writer
I really enjoyed reading it so thank you for writing it.
timetowaste247 chapter 3 . 1/12
I really enjoyed your story. I liked how you revealed something was wrong with Neal changes in behaviour.
I know you have posted this story ages ago but I'd like anyway to tell you how much I like it!
Neal feeling ashamed and lonely because he is treated as less than human is heartbreaking, I cannot imagine how bad it is when it happens because of FBI agents and not 'official' criminals in a prison.
Peter jumping to the wrong conclusion and blaming Neal without even asking him first...is so much Peter (including and mostly because of the reason behind it: he's afraid Neal dies something reckless and stupid and gets back to prison).
...and really enjoyed the whole White collar division (Hughes in first row) getting justice for Neal...loved the 'nobody messes with mine' sentence!
Thanks!
Flu chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Just discovered your story- It's wonderful! The writing is great, and the storyline believable without being too dramatic- feels very canon appropriate.

I have no idea if you're still even active, but I spotted some chocolate on the corner of your mouth, in the middle of chapter 2.

"half and hour or more"
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Really liked this story
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
This was good. It was difficult to see Beal's disappointment when he was reunited with
Peter, and more difficult to read of how badly he was beaten by his co-workers. The characters were great, the relationship between Peter and Neal well done. And a good conclusion for everyone!
Taylor chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Loved this! Thanks for writing.
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
I liked this :)
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Aliko Kinav chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
This was so good.
JoeNeal chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Awesome! The right amount of whump emotions friendship n what all packed in one story.. Thumbs up to you :)
Autumnights chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Oh I just loved it. Hurt, angst, misunderstanding, comfort, justice. Like a wonderful mug of hot cocoa to me.
SylverSpyder chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Nice ending
Sherylyn chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
You did a really, really great job with this. Everyone was so completely in-character, and a really believable set-up for the whole thing. And I 3 BadAss!Huges (and BadAss!Peter, too), always! Great job!