Reviews for HGSS: Johto Saga
This is a good fanfic story is well done compared to the game. I hope he ships Lyra and Ethan together
Sunny chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
56 chapters...
turle chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This story is heading in a good direction keep up the good work.:)
patattack chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Interesting start.
Guest chapter 57 . 4/12/2011
AHHHHHHHH!The suspense!
ruka1200 chapter 58 . 9/18/2010
So, i really liked this fanfic, but one thing that bothers me is that its kind of predictable that you have ethan and lyra keep getting into the battle rounds then losing it... im not sure how you say it, i think its called semi-final rounds as you may call it, but its still a very good fanfic though. Some minor grammer mistakes, not like other fanfics who have 20 mistakes on each chapter. Overall, its pretty good and enjoyable : )
Failure134 chapter 49 . 9/16/2010
Awesome story so far. Much better then some of the other ones on this website. As for the Umbrella Dragon thing, it is Umbreon, so I amguessing that ethans eevee is about to evolve. Thanks
CappyT chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I like the quick-pacedness of your story! :) It's pretty awesome! I'm writing a story with Ethan as the main character as well. It's called Pokemon Heart and Soul. Check it out if you'd like. :) I thought that one book title "Zangoose v. Seviper: a History" was funny as heck! haha :) Anyway I'll keep readin! :)
Reviewer98 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is really good! You are very talented!
Darksiderwithdust chapter 27 . 7/11/2010
My Typhlosion in Soul Silver is so sweet! He loves my character, Abby. But I think he has a crush on Amphy. When I went to the lighthouse (that's where I spend my nights)Typhlosion said that it was very interested in Amphy, and a heart appeared above his head!
Sora-Temple chapter 59 . 7/6/2010
Okay, I didn't want to review until the end... mainly because I couldn't take even the smallest time from reading the story, but here I am.

Wow. It really has been an epic adventure. You are pretty talented and I am looking foreward to the Sinnoh saga. Promise me ONE thing though. Bring back Lyra at some point. Please!

Pne more thing, Will it be a seperate story or will you keep adding chapters to the one? Just to clear it up :)

Can't wait to read the Sinnoh saga!
cpdx chapter 59 . 7/6/2010
what the #$ $ !*& why did you not hook them up in the end man? otherwise great story but Lyra and Ethan should have been dating by now. :(
ts- dee-dee chapter 59 . 7/6/2010
Awsome story, I am so excited for Sinnoh! I hope you do it fast cuz I love Sinnoh! And you might get ideas from me, herer are some: Ethan and Jim get a starter, they travel together, and Ethan becomes Sinnohs champion then he goes to hoen and lyra comes with him.

cpdx chapter 57 . 7/6/2010
allsome man great chapter oh yeah i need a rival for my guy in my johto journey your o.c. character could be his rival if you want, my guy's rival beats him in the last round of the tournament he could be in a co-op story between us
cpdx chapter 54 . 7/4/2010
Mind Where Odd Thoughts Drift is a f-wad who chews on plup made from cow shit and fwi look on bulbapedia to know what ethan and others look like M.W.O.T.D. you dipshit eater what did you have for breakfast M.W.O.T.D. carnation instant bitch
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »