Reviews for Leaf
GDeacur chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I'm not sure who I side with in this story. I'm missing a few undertones as I don't really know the source material all that well, aside from the content in your crossover. Anyways, an engrossing read. Getting a grip on the characters is easy with lines like this: "Rakka and Hikari both noted with a little guilty satisfaction that even Kana's courage had limits." It's a revealing little insight to which most of the readers can relate. Kinda... draws you in...

Anyways, thanks for the story.
Lord Morozco chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Interesting, though it lacks clairity and seems rushed. You could more clearly explain some of the action and the transitions between parts. The ending also kind of leaves the reader hanging, like you just stopped writing midway.
deckman chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh my goodness - HP Lovecraft? "Yoggy soggy knows the gate?" is one of the scariest things I've ever seen to intrude on the idyllic town of Guri. I really pity the Haibane now if Ha wasn't just rambling. As to the story itself, it was well put together and suspenseful, a pleasant read (until I hit the kicker, anyway). Well Done!