Reviews for Playing at the abandoned factory
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
*Snrk* Nice. I loved this! Especially the awkward romantic scene with tsundere Akira. 3 3 3 And I agree. Waaay not enough AkiKen. Not enough Monochrome fics in general!
Anyway, nice work! I look forward to more! _
Animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Soooo...amazing...3
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
There really aren't enough AkiKen fics. Too many ShiroAki. Kengo is so cute, and he was there first, and he admires Akira too much to only admire him. "I think Akira is perfect!" "Akira is so amazing!" "I've fallen in love with you once more." He showers Akki with praise way often.
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
if you are a shirogane x akira fan, thank you for doing this fic, and if you are a akira x kengo fan, i adore you. XD

there's not so many love for this pairing, but here you are, thank you so much, i just fell in love with these two all over again! XD
Tsubasa-CCS chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ah~ such a sweet story!

I luv it~ It was hawt~

Crap, high on sugar...
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Please allow me to help you with that goal as well. - And really, why would you want to cure procrastination? It's so lovely. xD Until of course you face the consequences~ xP

I actually haven't seen the series...so I don't know nothing about the abandoned factory (unless it was mentioned in the manga, then in that case my memory fails .) but the idea of them well..."playing" in one is really H.O.T.

(thank-you for the mental image) D