Reviews for So Far In Blood That Sin Will Pluck On Sin
lmill123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I hope that you do a follow up on this story, but the way Ducky was acting it would seem that Tony's mom really died of cancer.
Kcozad chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
What! You've got to be kidding. Right!? You can't stop there! You like to torcher people don't you?
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
so i suppose fornell etc were wrong?
Unless i got the ending wrong...
cruchot chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
What ?! It's over ?! Oh nooooooo It was so great
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
WOW...just WOW! I am sooooo happy I knew there was a sequel to this story before I invested in it! You are one crafty writer SnoopMaryMar! Bravo! So on to the sequel...
EvE79 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Bad writer for leaving us in the dark like this! LOL!

Great story!
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really hope there is a follow up to this story. Even if there's not it is still a great story and I love the interaction between Tony, Vance and Gibbs
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love the Tony-Gibbs interaction! Heartbreaking, but heartwarming at the same time.
gibbstony chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
plese do a folow up pleasesssssssssssss
lulubell76 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Really you stop there Really...Great writting all around. the pain and outpouring of support for Tony was great to read.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ahhh! XD You cruel person! Now the curiosity is going to eat at me like nothing else! I also really want to hit DiNozzo's father now. A lot. Repeatedly. With a bat.
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
cliff hanger of an ending
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Yes, and? Did Tony Snr. kill his wife?

Details please? Continue or possibly make a sequel?

please update soon :)
wytygr chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
A wonderful oneshot that does beg for a sequel. Because 'Fin'? Really? It's left with no resolution! How can that be 'fin'?

And if you do decide to patch up the holes and clear the air that would be greatly appreciated.

And please, for all that's holy and of good taste, please keep the TIVA to a bare minimum.
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
O.0 now I wanta Knossos he killed her...