Reviews for So Far In Blood That Sin Will Pluck On Sin
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 7/11
Arrgh! Lol..I wrote a story on here that also ended in a cliffhanger leaving readers cursing at me..now as a reader, I can see why.. lol..
Argghhh! What did Ducky find? Hahah..
Great story. I truly loved it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/30
Awesome story. Just awesome. I wanted to hit Fornell tbh, but still, I get it and I loved it. xo
Forgot to make sure this was a completed story, hate when that happens. Nice story but needs an ending, well a middle and an ending. Just kind of hangs there forever. Hope you do finish some day. Would like to see where your characters take you. I am sure it will be great.
Alex Redstone chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
My immediate response to this was...

Well, F*ck.

Not as an expletive at the frustration of the lack of Ducky giving a response, but at how moved I was. This was a beautiful story.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I hope that you do a follow up on this story, but the way Ducky was acting it would seem that Tony's mom really died of cancer.
Kcozad chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
What! You've got to be kidding. Right!? You can't stop there! You like to torcher people don't you?
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
so i suppose fornell etc were wrong?
Unless i got the ending wrong...
cruchot chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
What ?! It's over ?! Oh nooooooo It was so great
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
WOW...just WOW! I am sooooo happy I knew there was a sequel to this story before I invested in it! You are one crafty writer SnoopMaryMar! Bravo! So on to the sequel...
EvE79 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Bad writer for leaving us in the dark like this! LOL!

Great story!
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really hope there is a follow up to this story. Even if there's not it is still a great story and I love the interaction between Tony, Vance and Gibbs
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love the Tony-Gibbs interaction! Heartbreaking, but heartwarming at the same time.
gibbstony chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
plese do a folow up pleasesssssssssssss
lulubell76 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Really you stop there Really...Great writting all around. the pain and outpouring of support for Tony was great to read.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ahhh! XD You cruel person! Now the curiosity is going to eat at me like nothing else! I also really want to hit DiNozzo's father now. A lot. Repeatedly. With a bat.