Reviews for Tripping Over the Moon
Bockibear chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I need more! I love your fics. Please give me more!
Disraught chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
I'm usually a fan of your works and this fic was well written and all, but I don't know I found it a bit unrealistic.
Anzu is indencetly assaulted. For a brief moment she is scared and afterwards she acts like it literally never happened. Not as a defensive reflex in trying to repress her memories of the emotional incident, but quite literally like it was common to her as buying milk from a grocery store.
Assault is serious, so is , if not more so, rape. If not to Anzu's character, than in the eyes of the law. In a realistic setting, the victim won't be just once-overed and then left to stumble back home. She didnt scratch her knee, she was almost raped.

Another issue I had , that severely put me off is the way that Seto Kaiba acts after the incident. Not only does his thoughts become immediately sexualised when he sees her state after the assault, he makes light of the whole incident. In the manga , he is quite serious, direct yes, but serious person. I don't think some of the first thoughts he would have after a serious situation like that is how sexy she looks when she makes a certain face. His character is very much at times (especially during serious events e.g. Joey and Yugi chained in a duel to the death) is a quiet and quick to act observer. Yes he saved her, just like he saved Anzu at the pier, but he never ever made any remarks about the fact that many of the others could have died. Infact he doesn't mention it at all. He does what he has to do , even without credit and he does it without complaint. Telling Anzu that she shouldn't have done what she had done - therefore is dependant - makes him grossly out of character.

I'm sorry, but it was a miss for me. I understand it is your story and you are free to write what you want to write. But it just bothered me so much, because normally your fics inspire me so much.
obsessedwanime chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
This is great! Please end your 3.5 year hiatus and update this story!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
This story is really good. Will there be a new chapter any time soon?
Secluded Sapphir chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I rediscovered this story and read it again - I only realized that I had read it once before because fanfiction wouldn't let me post another review. So here I am, posting again to ask - update soon?
smcandy chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I hope to see another chapter or more come this way. Looking good once again. Update soon.

Sincerely,

Authoress smcandy
smcandy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Well rebelxxwaltz,

Not bad for the first chapter seems to be alright and everyone IC I think I gotta read more before I can make any more comments.

Sincerely,

Authoress smcandy
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
where is the rest? i really want to see what will happen, poor Anzu, if it wasn't for Seto. he's her knight, that's for sure. i only hope she won't have nightmares, she's already too scared to check every corner, open the lights everywhere and check the locks, also hating being alone. it's a really intersting story as you say it changed already their lifes, they talk and he makes her feel safe.

ANZUxSETO forever!

PanUchiha7105 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Cute series of events so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Good luck :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Very nice story 3
Etsuko An chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I love their banter! 3

You write them so well.
Etsuko An chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
You really have me hooked. I love it!
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I really like your writing style! Descriptive, and honest to the character's persona. The rapists were indeed yucky. I hated reading about that, but Seto to the rescue! Wooo
dasas chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
YOU. MUST. FINISH.
setoanzufan chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee update soon

i love ths couple n nice story