Reviews for Forgotten Legend: The Veela Love
Curious Dreamer chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
This is a beautiful story. You have succeeded in doing something many could not, making an OC like a real person, more than just a character. I feel like I am reading a whole new book, something worth getting published. This story is different from the others, usually when in fanfiction, the first two chapters really start something big. This did start something, however it didn't rush into things, but still kept me interested. This is how a real books works, never revealing too much all at one time. I can see you being an incredible, real published author someday. You have a way of making things funny, without silly, and a way of staying true to characters while giving us a deeper look at what makes them tick. It's a very refreshing view of Leah, which adds new depths to her. You are very good at making the characters real, I could see Mel as an everyday real person that I might see walking down the street one day. Keep up the incredible work.
mrs.potter4ever chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
please update soon
mrs.potter4ever chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
I got confussed but I think it's coming back to me now. this is going really good so far, can't wait to read the rest.
Shevamp chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
So amazin ! :) update soon ! Btw rlly good storyline update soon :P
Jenn chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
This story is Amazing! Please keep on writing !(:
Gina Olivia chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
So, are you going to introduced your characters, a plot, and a conflict, or are you going to just continue wrtting mediocre mush with no point?
shyyetcheeky chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
Okay, just one suggestion, maybe putting in more decription into your chapters, not too much though and dialogue...Hope that helps. Sure I'll tell more people about it.

To be honest, I think you might be updating a little too quickly...people reading mighten be able to keep up.

Great work though. :)

TeamJacob22 chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
o What's she gonna do? What's Embry gonna do? i guess i won't know 'till you update. so please update soon!
TeamJacob22 chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
so he just suddenly imprints?

please update soon!
Copper Sunlight chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
Wow. That was really cute. Love the plot, there aren't many who's writing style can pull of a plot like this without makig it unbearably depressing/dark or just plain wierd, but you definitley made it work. Just, pleae don't leave Embry waiting too long? By the way, did you know that Forgotten i spelt wrong? Not sure if that was on purpose. Can't wait for an update!

shyyetcheeky chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
Wow! I can't believe you have 20 chapters up in the space of like 6 days! You've done well. This is a good story, like your other reviewed said, it's a pity people haven't reviewed. I'll review from now on. :)
outcast chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
seriously? no one has reviewed for this story? well, i think its awesome so far! I love it! :)