Reviews for Avengers: Code of Hero
Artysian chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
wow first avengers fic i have read and i lovew it
Green Gallant chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
That was a great chapter Josh. And that's the first time in a long while I've actually meant it. You did a great job on this one. I'm liking the new recruits so far. I've heard of another She-Hulk called Lyra, but I didnt think she was his daughter. I had to look it up. Is Torunn Thor Girl? Or is she canon or OC or what? I'm not up on Marvel as I'd like to be. But I like your selection so far. So what about these other guys? Are they your OCs as well or do they exsist somewhere? I think it'd be great if there was some artwork of the team. If you could manage that, that is.

All in all great job. Really like what you have so far. When you do plan on revealing more on Mockingbird's past? I dont even remember if you gave his real name or not. Keep up the good work.
Dragon Force Ranger chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Good Update! I liked how you brought back Thor and introduced all the other members of you Avengers. I also liked how you explained their history and relationship to other heroes.

Keep up the good work!
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Looking forward to see more.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Interesting start.
I hope X-23 takes Wolverine's place in Secret Avengers. She is a survivor, so it makes sense that she avoids capture, and thanks to her healing factor she'd still look as a young woman.
Dragonqueen chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Excellent characterizations and dialogue so far-very believable. Nice take on the progeny/2nd generation of superheroes, too. BTW, will the Venom Symbiote be making an appearance? Because that would be kind of nice.
Reply to Doc4: No, it's better to call Hank "Iron Giant!" ;)
soultaker78 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Good chapter. The idea of Spider-girl using the Ricochet identity is both original and interesting, so good idea there. Seeing Hank kick ass with the combination of the new armor, its tech control capacity and his size changing was very cool. But I'm curios about one thing: if the new Mockingbird is not the son of the original Mockingbird, then why use that name?

I noticed you mentioned the evil '50s Cap. For the record, he was given the name William Burnside in a recent issue of Captain America.

I have two things I want to know about this future: What's the state of the Cabal and does Osbourne still have his own black ops team of Thunderbolts? I have some ideas for a Thunderbolts team if your interested.

I'd like to make two recommendations to this team of Secret Avengers. Dannielle Cage (the combination of her father's nigh indestructible skin, her mother's flight and strength from both of them would make a powerful addition to this team) and the child of Iron Fist and Misty Knight (nothing cannonical has been done with that, so you could do what you want).

Something you might want to keep in mind about Osbourne is that he somewhat likes clones. In Thunderbolts, he offered to give Andreas Von Strucker a clone of his dead sister Andrea and in Avengers: the Iniative he did the same thing to Donyell Taylor with his brother Dwayne. Maybe Osbourne still likes using clones in the future, either as leverage or as soldiers.

Also, do you think you might make mentions or cameo appearances of grown up versions of the Runaways or Young Avengers? just a thought.
Green Gallant chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Not a bad second chapter if I do say so myself. Oh btw, I already knew it was Richochet when you mentioned the disks on her arms. And I already know who she's based on. Not that it was that hard to start with. It actually took a minute to fully register but I know who 'they' are. Oh God, you got Anon reviewing this too. I feel for you dude. I dont know where he gets this shit. I really dont.

I thought Iron Man's speech was a little long-winded in the first half of the chapter. But that's just me. LOL! Tony wants to make a pass at Richochet. That's hilarious especailly Hank's reaction. That was totally my favorite part. All right so now I'm wondering who Mockingbird's mom is. Still not that Marvel literate here. But its cool, this is still a fun story to read.

Keep up the good work,

Green Gallant.
anon chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I will always prefer villains who at least have a point and frighteningly may even be right about everyone being better off under their benevolent dictatorship (of course make education great so the common man does know what is best for him and his children's children and democratic republicanism can work) when Dr. Doom took over the world he fixed a lot of problems, ran it better than most governments could ever hope to manage to the point that the world was almost a paradise under his boot heel, of course he found the actual job of ruling the world to be so boring he let the revolution win, Doom would rather be conqueror than a desk jockey, of course he’s still a villain in the purest sense of the word, he’d eat a newborn’s head in front of his mother if it would somehow prove he’s smarter than Reed

A lot of villains seem unaware that if they used their mind and/or other talents for legitimate business causes or the government could be far more profitable than any crime spree

Of course vigilantes can be sanctimonious hypocrites judging others and letting themselves go unscrutinized condemning others when they do the same thing for less reasons I think it is disgusting they don't share their scientific breakthroughs with the scientific specifically medical community or their skills with law enforcement agencies far more good than beating up thugs and psychos fight crime at its source ignorance and poverty. I realize due to rarity and complexity mass production may not always be possible or at least cost effective and due to difficulty not all could take brutal training but a little bit could go a very, very long way. The ability to think of future generation when calculating pragmatic utilitarianism is what separates us from the animals. The world is not the way it is because of thugs and psychopaths but because most people are too stupid to know what is best for them the extreme left and extreme right get caught up in their ideals and refuse to acknowledge brutal facts of reality no real world understanding of the extreme complexities of politics, economics, technological logistics, and how they’re all interconnected in the long run. People want everything right here right now the whole world just handed to them on a silver platter think just by complaining something will happen without a tangible plan. Such a plan will require a lot of long, hard, boring work all day every day for generations.

If it is just about having powers that’s wrong but being a vigilante is a different story, especially considering that contrary to what the comics portray in universe most mutants have extremely lame powers and could not possibly be a threat which is not to say that we should belittle the powers that are not directly offensive or defensive, they could be very useful in other ways

Have you heard of The Boys
TTrunks chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is cool, I can't wait to see Castle, you know the Punisher is still around in one form or another.
tomstedham chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
good stuff! Please write more...
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very nice I was meaning to read this story the other night. I have to say I am throughly impressed with this one. Very intrestring read. So now we have Iron Man I and Captain America I this is alot like Next Avengers in a sense. I cant wait to see where you take this fic. So then what about this Nolan dude? Will he be part of this new Avengers team? This is my favorite part right here.

"Hank?" Janet asked, making her presence known "Is that you?"

"No more Janet. I am become Death, destroyer of worlds." I seriously laughed at that part. Great job on this fic so far. Cant wait to read more.
Soundwave-82 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
excellent work i can't wait to see what happens next
zeo knight chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
ok yah have my attention with this one
Doc4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Holy crap. Iron goliath? Eh, probably not (though you might want to keep that one in mind. *winks*). As for the kids of Avengers... *prays for Mayday*.