Reviews for A Week in Wonderland
TheBrokenSunrise chapter 15 . 1/24
Please, please update this story! It's the best AIW fanfic I've ever read!
KaitlynRose16 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
UPDATE!
SheWhoMustNotBeWritten chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
This is so great! I love how it's twisting and turning and I hope you update soon!
Maelia Airwood chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Nononono don't let Hatter die!
xXEchoedScreamsXx chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Amazing story! I absolutely love it! I do hope you finish this eventually, I'd love to read the ending!
OkHai3 chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
I obviously am late here but IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN A YEAR AND YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS PLEASE!
QueenBtchoftheUniverse chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Hello there, love your story. It's very interesting, but there were a few parts that I was uncertain with. In the Tim Burton version of the movie, Alice goes without a corset because she finds it absurd, which would be most comparable to going around without a bra on nowadays, I think. That said, the fact that you don't mention her to be wearing any underclothing can be strange or exciting, however you want to play it. I did some googling just to assuage my wonderings and found that heavy padding was worn underneath the armor, and that generally the suits were around 50 pounds.
Of course she wouldn't wear all that heavy padding under her night gown, so when she hugs the hatter you might want to draw attention to her lack of slip and underclothing, something about her feeling the heat of his body through the thin material etc.
She could be a strong girl, but she is awfully thin. You might want to add in some thought dialogue about her wondering if she should ask the hatter for his help in removing her armor. Again, it's heavy stuff.
Other than that this is great and I can't wait to finish it! Hope my ramblings were helpful :)
Me-and-no-name chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
This is so great!

I really hope ypu finish this some day.

I love it!

Congratulation!
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Is that the end?
Tilly88 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Wow what a story! I just finished reading it... Wonderful! I really hope you'll finish it.
geraldCullenBlack chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Your story really love me, I almost late to read it one day and still hope for more.
Sincerely your story has a good plot, a perfect villain and a problem that could not even describe it, even look forward to the next chapter. :DD
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
NICE!
fightingthepirates chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
This story is AMAZING! I found it, and it just made my day so much better.. thank you so much for writing this! :)
The Thiefshipper chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
oh my good golly gracious. My my my. This was an amazing story. By the end of the story you almost had me crying for James to just go die. It was very suspenseful and I enjoyed it immensely. All I can ask is for you to post the exciting conclusion. Good luck on your endeavours.

Sincerely,

The Thiefshipper
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Ohohoho that was brilliant of Chessur!