Reviews for Of Chicken and Rabbits
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was really cute:)
myth-maniac543 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oh I loved it and I really like that you used Iola because I like Vannessa too but I read the original blue spine books, and Joe is with Iola and Frank with Callie.
Rhia of the Druma Wood chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I just had to review this story - I even went through the process of getting my long-forgotten password to do it! I totally agree with you about Iola. You are definitely not the only one! I remember reading those first few books, with her sudden demise and then "The Lazarus Plot" where Joe deals with some feelings about her, but I always wished that she was still around. She could have been a great character. I really liked the way you wrote the way her and Joe. I would love to see more stories like this, maybe with more of the beloved Hardy Boys characters as well!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
aw love it funny and cute!

Agent Striker!
Milla chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I really enjoyed your story, and the plot was cute. However, I'm not a big fan of your writing style. I'd love to see a longer, and more traditional style of writing from you - complete with more dialogue and interaction between the characters. I would be interested in reading a sequal to this, as to how Joe and Iola's relationship developed from here. Maybe even set it a year or two later, and bring Frank and the rest of the gang into it. I hope you don't take this too personally, I really did enjoy it - I just didn't like your style. It makes things a little awkward and stilted ro read.