Reviews for KEEP OUT!
Madhatter-sama chapter 3 . 7/18
This chapter was great and I loved it like the previous two but the cliff hanger is hanging me by the neck! Please, I want to read what happens next! I'm ready for the next chapter, can't wait! Love your work, Thank You.
P.S.I like Mikado's way of thinking now.
Alice2002 chapter 3 . 6/20
Keep writing ~your fan Alice XD
xXYamixYugiXx chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Please update!
I honestly love this story and can't wait for more! :D
YokoFox6 chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Why must you leave us(the readers) with a cliffy and then not update for five bloody years?!
Izaya-Orihara's-Mikado chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Lala land chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Geeermefeeeerd I do hate you write now! JK ;P I love everyone PLEASES KEEP WRITING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!?
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Very interesting. I can't wait to read more of this. I know that you haven't updated in a while but I hope that you do soon. I really would like to know what will happen next and who is speaking so ominously at the end. Please update! Keep writing! :)
BlackSheepOfEurope chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I'm very interested to see where this story is going :) Please update soon :D
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
very interesting
NamiZexi chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
grrrr more?
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Great story! are you gonna update soon, its sorta 2011 now... its been awhile. howabout izaya put the kitten there to see how people would react, then thought 'even better!' when he saw mikado come up...and decided to freak him out a little by 'hanging out' with him for awhile. after all, mikado was warned that izaya was dangerous, and now he's caught outside alone at night with the dangerous dude right behind him. hope that is some idea, anything to get your inspiration going. please update soon!
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww plz update soon
B-pod chapter 3 . 9/15/2010

KuronumaAoba chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Oh~ Very well written. I'm impressed~

Update soon.
20eKuRaN15 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Nice plot yoy have in here and I like the pairing basically because I like them evethough their interaction on the manga/anime is realy minimal... LoL... well, more powers and keep up the good work.. _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »