Reviews for KEEP OUT!
Izaya-Orihara's-Mikado chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
AND YOU JUST LEAVE IT?!
Lala land chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Geeermefeeeerd I do hate you write now! JK ;P I love everyone PLEASES KEEP WRITING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!?
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Very interesting. I can't wait to read more of this. I know that you haven't updated in a while but I hope that you do soon. I really would like to know what will happen next and who is speaking so ominously at the end. Please update! Keep writing! :)
BlackSheepOfEurope chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I'm very interested to see where this story is going :) Please update soon :D
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
very interesting
NamiZexi chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
grrrr more?
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Great story! are you gonna update soon, its sorta 2011 now... its been awhile. howabout izaya put the kitten there to see how people would react, then thought 'even better!' when he saw mikado come up...and decided to freak him out a little by 'hanging out' with him for awhile. after all, mikado was warned that izaya was dangerous, and now he's caught outside alone at night with the dangerous dude right behind him. hope that is some idea, anything to get your inspiration going. please update soon!
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww plz update soon
B-pod chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
CLIFFHANGER? Goddammit! I want MOOOOOORE!

plz
KuronumaAoba chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Oh Very well written. I'm impressed

Update soon.
20eKuRaN15 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Nice plot yoy have in here and I like the pairing basically because I like them evethough their interaction on the manga/anime is realy minimal... LoL... well, more powers and keep up the good work.. _
I'mOnTopOfTheWorld chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
*is on edge of seat*
Fly1000000 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Hmm... Well if you ask me about how the story should continue I would say that Izaya should trap Mikado at his home and seduce him. Of course at first wont be very eager but he still ends up liking it_ Oh, and before that that there can be some intrigue. For example, someone sends Rugamine strange letters and withered roses or sth like that.
Fly1000000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Keep going! I adore this pairing as well! And actually Mikado is the only one whom Orihara had really touched_
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Yaaay the second chapter is here! yaaay

and Finally, Izaya and mikado intereacte... and you cut it there eh?

jajaja

Please is mikado going to were a coustum of Alicia? xD he would look so cute!