Reviews for Amalgamation
Jisbon28 chapter 17 . 7/8
Please. I need more of this.
Fiinalen chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Your idea of Jane and Lisbon being already married even before the first episode is unique and very refreshing. I am currently rewatching season 1 and find these stories and your approach to Lisbon's and Jane's relationship fascinating. The devil's in the details and you have showed great attentiveness to them.

This chapter (10.) with Sophie Miller is my favorite, at least so far. You have captured the athmosphere between the three main characters delicately and carefully added small things to spice up the plot. Sophie (and us readers) discovering about the new ring and explanation of the cross was a lovely surprise! Very, very enjoyable reading experience, thank you boutondor!
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
aww question answered. Who will find out first though. Trying to remember the first season. I'm thinking it all will come out in Bloodshot that has to be the eppy. Van Pelt always so damn nosy.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Does Van Pelt know they are married? Does anyone? Love this.
FireBreathingDragon16 chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
You should definitely continue this :)
HeavenSkye chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Please please please please please continue this so I can read some more of this!
Sherry chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
I know its been a long time but please update
BookWorm4479 chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Adore this work. Thank you for it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
she sure did :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
I LOVE THE STORY BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE RED JOHN ACCIDENTLY SHOT LIBSON AND SEE HOW JANE WILL ABOUT HIS WIFE BEEN SHOT BY THE MAN THAT KILL HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER BUT LOVE STORY OTHER WISE
kenziebabe91 chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
I just started reading this story, and I'm in love with it! Really wish you were still working on this story!
bookish327 chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
I just recently started watching The Mentalist, and already being a fan-fiction addict, I decided to be very selective in choosing my very first Mentalist fic to read. I'm so glad that I found and chose this one to be my first in this fandom. (I found it in the "You look beautiful, like a princess..." community here on FFN.) I love the concept of Lisbon and Jane being in love and married all through the series and the necessary AU changes that this would cause. (I'm crossing my fingers that you don't consider this complete in its current incarnation and might be working on more chapters for us, your devoted fans.) You write these characters really well and seem to understand everything that drives them. You also do an AMAZING job at writing their speech patterns exactly as they're written and performed on the show. I hear Simon Baker's voice speaking your lines in my head, and they ring true to Patrick Jane's turn-of-phrase and manner of speaking on the show. The same goes for Robin Tunney and Lisbon; you just write the characters exactly as they are on the show (minus the AU deviations, which still ring true here because the characters themselves aren't out-of-character). I do deeply hope that you will continue this fic, but in the meantime, I'll be checking out the other stories that you have posted here. :-)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Love it :)
mane chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
please continue!
TotalCitron chapter 17 . 7/2/2011
Sorry I didn't review your previous chapters but there were so many to get through and i did that before and they replied to all of them and i ended up with quite a heavy inbox list. Anyways, i absolutely loved it, it had an aspect of everything and please continue. Brilliantly written, not just the obvious fluff! Great twists and turns and aspects in there relationship, just as I imagined there relationship would be if it were 'real' on the show. CONTINUE! Btw, when do the team find out, can't wait for their reactions, loved lisbon, you really kept her 'ticking me off, abusive, but loving' character and Jane's was an object of perfection! Thank you!