Reviews for Noises From Above
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Bell and her sister Rosalie were born only a week apart? surely this should say that their birthdays were only a week apart.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow, not what I was expecting to happen but wow! And so very realistic also, it's so true that not everyone recovers from adultery but the fact that Edward acknowledged that he was having problems with Bella being unfaithful with Emmett is a true account of what happens in real life. Amazing story that deserves more recognition, thank you for sharing.

Ms Torres xx
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow. I must say that I'm always a bit conflicted when reading cheating fics. I don't really mind Bella cheating with Edward but B or E cheating on the other is harder to take. I think this was a fairly realistic look on what happens when people cheat in an established relationship, where they have a life together and have kind intertwined in a way, but I always like to think that canon Edward or canon Bella would not cheat. That is debatable of course and your fic made me uncomfortable, as I guess it should, but all in all, I think you've done well.I like how you made it clear that after what happened, they can never be the same. As gaga said, "trust is like a mirror, you can fix it once it's broken but you can always see the crack in that motherf*cker's reflection". I feel this applies, I think once people cheat something is lost, but you captured that well.

I guess I'm writing in such detail because recently I have written a cheating fic (where B cheats with E) and I've been getting quite a bit of hate for it, cheating makes people really uncomfortable, which I guess in this fandom of a book based on 'star crossed lovers' is kinda understandable.
roshane chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
man edward is a little pussy if it were me i would kick that bitch out so fast her head would spin the fucking cunt i can never look at bella in the same light again.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great job with this o/s. I was parusing the Black Balloon entries and your summary pulled me in. Good luck in the contest!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
A very intriguing read! I couldn't stop once I started..

Well written...

I thought at first that he should have just left her ass but after reading on I agreed with his decisions, it seemed to work for them..

Thanks for writing!
ManderBetis chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great story and true to life; you can always forgive but really forgetting is another thing entirely. I'm glad Edward was able to move forward and was willing to work things out with Bella. It was a long road to reconcilation but when you love someone, you love someone and it's worth the work.

Great good as always and good luck :)

Amanda
anniegetyagun chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Hmm...very inteesting.

I especially liked the ending... im glad that edward forgives bella, but he will never forge

You should continue this after the competeition is over. I would love to see maybe Bella and Emmett first kiss, first hookup, or maybe even a bit of the Rose and Emmett relationship after the affair us announced at the dinner table.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
never forget...
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very interesting, and really well written. Great job!

I think you made it very realistic, especially in Rose and Emmett not having as much luck staying together. It's hard enough for any couple to overcome this sort of thing, it would have rang untrue if I'd thought that both couples were all good at the end. And I loved the addition of Renee's call to Edward to tell him about her affair. When you see a couple that looks so perfect, you don't always know the background, and I'm glad you showed that sometimes it happens and people get past it.

I felt like a lot of Edward's reactions, both emotional and physical, rang very true to life. This was great :)
Black Balloon Contest chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Thank you for entering the contest. Your fic has now been validated.

Good Luck

xx
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I'm so glad they decided to stay together but also that it wasn't a quick and speedy reconciliation. Infidelity isn't always as cut and dry as it can be made out to be and I'm glad you took a look at that aspect of it. Nicely done. :)
leahsmom201 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great job! This was the 1st thing I've ever read where Bella was with Emmett (usually just E/B for me) so it was kinda strange to wrap my head around it. I enjoyed reading it though! I don't think there is anyway I could ever be that forgiving! That's like the ultimate breach of trust. Everytime my husband left the house I'd be wondering what he was up to. I could be wrong, I've never been in that situation and hope never to have to be, but I don't think I could get over it!
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Kristen, this was great and very true to life..could have been any family. Just glad it was Bella that was the bitch and not Edward for some reason.I'm glad he made a fool of her at the table in front of everyone too bad he didn't punch Emmett though!

Thanks for the mention in the a/n, really there was no need *blushes*. Again, well done!