Reviews for Not Children Anymore
LuRedHood chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
This was sweet! I feel so bad for Mattie, poor baby is so confused, but I'm glad everything worked out fine in the end

I loved the interaction between Francis and Arthur too :) really, a great work, glad you wrote it and posted.

Thank you!
Barrel-ChanLightningboltSOMA chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Omideath, that was adorable. I don't always like UsCa bug your story is awesome dude! \(/w/)/
Barrel-ChanLightningboltSOMA chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Okay, the asking in superhero reference is definitely the way I would want to be asked honestly. I think you did an amazing job on this chapter.
damtoti chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is exactly what I was looking for.

Your writing is amazing. And I think I actually prefer the nation AU in this. It isn't plain out smut, but goes into each character's feelings. And the sexuality of it is so subtle, but still sent shivers through me.

I think you could have made your chapters longer (mostly because I'm not a fan of short chapters), but that's nothing you need to change. Just a personal comment :p

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.
random chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
okay that makes sense now. i have never
heard of australia being called stephen
so i had no idea who it was u were talking
about in the other chapter. lol knew
straight away however, at the mention
of koalas
Tamagoakura chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Aw, that was pretty cutr. There wasn't anything glaringly wrong with the actual fabric of the story. The rating is too high though. There's literally no reason this isn't T. Also, the ANs are pretty awful (useless info, reiterating what we just read, spoiling future chapters) but I'm sure they've gotten better with time.

I enjoyed this quite a bit, thanks for the good read.
Tamagoakura chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
This is good so far but why would you add the sneeze part? That's an eastern thing, it isn't prevalent in northern America at all so why would they react to things in the way of a foreign culture? It makes no sense.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
:,) AmeCan
Illead chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
This makes me laugh so much. It's cute and sweet and... Utterly, totally endearing. As well as historical. I still love "Debt bla bla aru... Pay me back bla bla aru." Best part yet.

All my love,
Illead
KissTheBoy7 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
THIS. I CAN'T. MY EMOTIONS. NGHHHAAVGFDGLYUIOBNLJH. *keysmash* Gahhhhhhh! I adored this story so much! I give you so much love for this!

KissTheBoy7 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I'm rooting for Alfred :D Also, FrUK is giving me feels.

KissTheBoy7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
"Back to thinking about Matthew in a leather catsuit." Yes. Yes yes yes.

KissTheBoy7 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
SUCH CUTENESS CAN NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE.

KissTheBoy7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Laughed so hard. France and Alfred in the same place always kill me. Characterization is perfect.

KissTheBoy7 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Omg Mattie I love you just let me love you *_* Gosh I'm so hooked on this. I really love it so far, can't wait to read on!