Reviews for Blind as a Bat
Sidnika chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Hope I enjoyed? I loved it! And you have amazing taste in music btw :)
TBS chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
When i read "Touch me Joker" I thought of this... watch?vXYZAvAHYNCU&featurec4-overview&listUUSRaHK4 gWWnYdg0i9Pf3KWA
Michele O'S chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
A great ending to this little tale. It felt epic in it's small setting. Great job, and hope to find more of your writing!

Michele O'S chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Sweet, sexy, hot, and very classy. I am truly enjoying this pairing. You've done a wonderful job and bringing the two of them to life and as a couple.

Thank you!
Michele O'S chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is so emotionally driven. The interaction was brilliant, and Joker was in perfect character. Also, EDI was right on Q.

I'm looking forward to the rest!

incoming-melons chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Wish it was longer, but this was really good. If they were to make a DLC of THIS romance, I'd hope you were the writer lmao
ChelseaVakarian chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
AH that was so cute... I'm glad I'm not the only girl that thinks Joker is absolutely awesome. And you wrote him out exactly as I thought he would be... great job... on the story as well ; )
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
It was so freaking sweet!

I loved it~~
Helena Louvel chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Great story. I skipped ch. 2 because i'm one of the ones who get uncomfortable around stuff like that but ch.1 and ch. 3 were great. If anyone wants to read my story...well, it sucks so I don't expect positive reviews,but I would like it if people read it.
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
-beams- this is a great fic! You went into emotional detail that I find sadly scarce in fics . . . Too few Shoker fics as well p

Thanks for this!

K9
WriterFan4Life chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Love your story.

Is there gonna be a sequel? Please?
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Absolutely beautiful. So wonderfully in character and just ... it flows so amazingly well. I felt like I was watching an uber-long cut-scene!

Seriously, fantastic piece! Keep writing! You're a natural!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
Matau25 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I loved this fanfiction! There is so much emotion that it felt completely natural for them. It was so sweet I cried reading it. Thank you so much for writing this piece :)
Hawkeyeisms chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
As a Mass Effect obsessee, I fully enjoyed this story. I'm such a sucker for romance fics. This was well written, and I loved everything you wrote. I hope to see more of these _
Kenshin13 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
As a diehard Shenko gal I was super surprised at how much I loved this story! Don't get me wrong I love Joker but never really saw him as a romance option. You have definitely changed that for me now! This story was so well written and full of emotion that it leaves me with little else to say but amazing work.