Reviews for Professor Potter DADA teacher
Tiriltoget chapter 4 . 5/12
You're missing several subjects that Harry took in his Sixth year. And if you remember canon, Ron never beat Down Dean or Michael Corner for dating Ginny. So he wouldn't ever beat his own best mate. Fanfic is annoyingly exaggerated and overdone.
Tiriltoget chapter 3 . 5/12
Am I right in guessing this is happening during Harry's 6th year? There's no Place With that little pointless information. As if we didn't have to know...
1fanfictionfangurl832 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Who is the the girl u meanchen her twice already so I know she some how important
serenityselena chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
interesting twists in this story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
i love it
Skyele chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
malfoy will me jeoalous!
Skyele chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love this I imagined harry as a teacher always as D.a.d.a of course :) anyways I am giving you a virtual cookie for your great chapter :)
PotterFanGurlForever chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
I really liked this story. I have to say I would've loved to see all you originally planned for the story, but I liked the quickie ending too. I hope you write a sequel cause this has hilarious potential.
jimdajimda chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
i have read the whole story and waited till the end to review, and i must say i really enjoyed reading it, i have only one criticism: spell checker
i am slightly OCD and hate incorrectly spelt words
fireeternal13 chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it sooooooooooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I really really really really love this!
Joshypoo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
The writing is pretty dang bland and also harry didnt deserve that punch, ron did for being a dick.
harryginny9 chapter 17 . 4/14/2013