Reviews for Road of Carnage
Petitpoivron chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
sorry again, but since you made some mystakes again.
Very good in that case Excellent, parfait would be better
She was very focused Elle était très concentrée.
It is wonderful C'est merveilleux
What about you Eliza? Well actually the translation was correct. Only thing is we french are not so formal especially amongst close friends. So Et toi, Elisa? would be better.
I need to do this. Je dois le faire!
Friend of my heart well actually it's a good translation but thing is in france Amie de mon coeur with an E by the way she's a girl, anyway would mean they are more than friends but lovers.
He is your father. C'est ton père!
I will miss you tu me manquera ou tu vas me manquez although in this case it be more like I'm gonna miss you
Petitpoivron chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I gotta admit, at first I had a slight preference for your out of the blue series. And I didn't want to read the rewrite because I actually didn't like that you were making Peter a nicer guy than in the other and that Buffy couldn't feel he was not to be trusted. After all she's the slayer and it's part of the slayer package to sense evil. Thing is he's human and were not that evil at that time.
What I'm trying to say is that, I like the way you make the rewrite go. Besides, in the first series there was thing that actually went to fast. Like for Buffy and Remus. So I guess I can say I like both and I can't prefer wich one is the best. I mean there are both good and bad thing in both series.
And I'm happy there's Elisa, she was my favorite in the other serie and even if she's not the same well she still is.
Anyway, I hope you won't mind, that I correct some of your mistakes when you translated in French?
Welcome back, daughter. Ok first, I don't know what you used as a translator, but don't use it anymore. "Bon retour parmi nous" would be better.
What am I doing here dad? Qu'es-ce que je fais ici? It's actually that except you forgot ' this.
Students, enter the carriage please!. Que tous les élèves montent dans la voiture s'il vous plait!
We are so sorry. It would actually be best to say nous sommes vraiment désolés
What's going on here? Que se passe-t-il ici?
What is wrong with me? Qu'est-ce qui ne vas pas chez moi? Qu'est-ce qui ne tourne pas rond chez moi? Qu'est-ce qui cloche chez moi? etc...Take your pick!
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Why are the bad guys gay? Homophobic much?
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
Wonderfully written!
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
"And so began the fall of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black…with the death of a son."

Brilliant! Very nicely done, as is all of this story so far!
MMWillow13 chapter 30 . 6/19/2012
Very well thought out and written back story interweaving so many elements! I'll be completely honest I have only read one of the Harry Potter books although I have seen a couple of the movies the last being The Order of the Phoenix I think so I'm not completely familiar with the series story, but I find your version and writing completely captivating and addictive! Well done!
Tumbleroll chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Looks like not much Buffy in this story and kinda mushy stuff, not much action. Maybe I'll try OOTB maybe that's more my cup of tea.
SinfulSanctuary chapter 30 . 4/26/2011
"The beginner's guide to being a fearsome Dark Lord", good one!

"Sirius gave her a grave look. "I promise to care of her. I'll keep her safe," he swore"

Given what Voldemort planned out in the previous chapter, I just knew Sirius saying that was a bad omen. I kind of had a bad feeling about Kelly in the last chapter too, maybe she would be taken or killed, while trying to figure out what was going on and then getting in too far.

It's sad about Mandy, I just hope she pulls through eventually. And now I have to wait until the end of June! You're cruel, woman, cruel!

The fight between Sirus and Remus/the rest was sad, but nicely written. I just feel so frustrated with Sirius, he's so stubborn and stupid and shortsighted... Men...

It's sad that Carnage is over (lots of sad things now...), and the end of June seems so far far far away. But I know it will be worth the wait :) Carnage has been a wonderful story, and I can't wait for Sacrifice. I've put it on my calender, but I'm getting the alerts anyway. Just have to be as nerdy as I can :) Thank you for a wonderful story and for being an inspiration!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 29 . 4/26/2011
Romantic!Sirius is so cute!

Kelly is a difficult one, isn't she? I don't like her, because of how she spoke to Mandy, but I guess I can understand where she's coming from, living in two different worlds, across the world.

I don't know if I've said this before, but I really like the way Remus and Buffy are with each other. Sometimes they seem like an old married couple, married for 50 years. And sometimes they're like the young, just fallen in love teenagers. I guess that's exactly what we're all looking for in life... If only there was a Remus for everyone :)

Minister Tool... Lol, I think that's such a wonderful name for the Minister for Magic. Since tool can be both an insult and a... well, a tool to use.

Lily is pregnant... The countdown to the faithful Halloween can begin. Unless Buffy arriving changed the future? :D

Lovely chapter! Sorry I've taken so long to read it, but there's just been so much going on the last couple of months. Now, off to read chapter 30!
Helios93 chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can not wait until June for the next part now! XD P.S. are you planning on posting the last 4 chapters up to your website as well? or just using here?
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 28 . 4/1/2011
Buffy's just plain awesome! Nice chapter!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 27 . 3/29/2011
The defying never ends! :)

Sorry it took me a while to read this, but I had just started my project exam when it came out, and I've been so mentally exhausted since. But I loved this chapter! And I'm kind of glad I waited, because it means less wait for the next chapter :)

"Oh, they did not just set fire to Flourish and Blotts!" Remus exclaimed

Loved that one!

And I loved how sweet Remus was with Buffy after her accidental killing... It's just like I imagine him, the perfect boyfriend. Sigh...

Can't wait for the next one! Now I'm off to daydream about Remus :)
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 27 . 3/9/2011
SinfulSanctuary chapter 26 . 2/26/2011
Gah! Dumbledore annoys me more here than in canon! But that might be because we didn't hear so much from him in canon. I just can't believe the nerve he had when trying to convince Remus of becoming a Death Eater spy... Old coot...

Dorcas agreeing to do the mission seemed suspiciously quick... She's either been questioning things already or she will get too far into things, won't she? I can't help but smell trouble.

I really like the dynamic between Sirius and Mandy. They're so much the same, but so different at the same time. And I'm always on edge, cause it seems like they're heading for an argument all the time. They're fun to read :)

Mmmm, Lucius Malfoy's bloody nose... Lovely image in my head!

"obtaining someone else's magical essence" Uh oh...

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 26 . 2/23/2011