Reviews for Counterfeit Manic
how to make my o chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
Are you go on a finish this story from this last chapter. I look on your site and can't find the section. Just a remake of this story
angel199829 chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
please do another story of this please
angel199829 chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
jajajajajaja that is funny pillow fight jajajajajajajajajajaXD
Yami's Got Game chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Dude you are ny saving grace it is so hard to find good fanfiction with the whole undeground family
Random Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
This. Was. THE. BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ!

I am not exaggerating; as a Christian, and a writer, this has affected me emotionally in a way few stories ever have.
It was beautiful. Purely and perfectly beautiful. I love the way you kept God at the core of the fic without making it cheesy or cringe-worthy-a feat few Christian fanfic authors manage to accomplish.
While reading this, I found myself looking at my wonderful, loving family in an entirely different light. I'll probably never look at a victim story in the news the same way again.

Admittedly, I kinda figured out after the first few paragraphs exactly what was going on, but I still found myself following "Scourge" on his emotional roller coaster as though I didn't know. Aside from the Sponge-bob references (I'm no fan) I'd say it was absolutely, brilliantly executed in every way.

My only real complaint was that you did what you did with Chapter 18 and the unfinished sequel! This story was a perfect stand-alone, ending on the perfect note, no sequel (or revamp) necessary.

That being said, I give this story a galaxy out of five stars for pure fan fiction poetry (despite the absence of Shadow :P).

Bravo! Bravo, I say!
P.S. KEEP WRITING!
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
I click the review button. Lol, I said clock instead of click, but it still autocorrected it.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Totally amazing the hole story was great I alomst cried a few times
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
wow update soon
PolarReckoning chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
For some reason, during this whole story, I couldn't decide whether or not Scourge was manic. Every other chapter, I would change my mind on who he was, even though there were obvious signs that he was Manic. i have no idea why, but I contribute it to your writing. Good job at conveying Scourge's emotions and anxieties about being found out.
Kegger98 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Why do they care?
Kegger98 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
What a twist. Seriously, very original.
Kegger98 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
You mean to tell me no one in scourges family told anyone Elese.
Kegger98 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
So he'll lie for the rest of his life?
Kegger98 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
So... America isn't the land of the free? Also, that explains why America's so bigoted and hard to adapt.
Kegger98 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013