Reviews for Counterfeit Manic
Kegger98 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Why do they care?
Kegger98 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
What a twist. Seriously, very original.
Kegger98 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
You mean to tell me no one in scourges family told anyone Elese.
Kegger98 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
So he'll lie for the rest of his life?
Kegger98 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
So... America isn't the land of the free? Also, that explains why America's so bigoted and hard to adapt.
Kegger98 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Hair? You mean quils.
Kegger98 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Shouldn't they at least take a DNA test?
Shadow Commando chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
In case the story summary and title change that I've given to Chapter 18 weren't enough, the story is FAR from over. I'm currently working on the sequel, South Island Reunion, the second part of a planned trilogy. I'm grateful for all of the support you all have given me, and I'd appreciate it if you sent that same support to this story's continuation. So thanks again, and make sure to check up South Island when you can. ;)
WriterChic chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
I'm not even gonna read chapter 18. That always makes me wish you would write more. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I want to make a movie about it. Or an animated cartoon... That would probably explain a lot more. Oh but then I'd have to get permission from both you and SEGA. This all too exciting! I love this story!
WriterChic chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
OMP! I just got that chuck-led thing! That is lame. X3
WriterChic chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
"Ashura?"
"He's not saying anything..."
"All I heard was a thud..."
That was awesome! XD
WriterChic chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
"No green cards for you!"
"I resent that!"
I'm loving the SU referencing! :3
WriterChic chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I have read this whole thing and I love it, but I had to go back and read it again. The prayer part almost made me cry now that I now it's full in-depth meaning. Awwwwww! :3
WriterChic chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! There were a couple of typos, but I absolutely loved ever second of it! I had serious issues putting it down. I could never write something as truly exciting and great as that. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Veedramon chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
And he turned to be Manic after all...