Reviews for getting home to you
talerano chapter 1 . 1/19
Lol
Feanariel chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
It may be fluff, but it's brilliant fluff :) I particularly like Anakin's and Padmé's banter and Obi-Wan's reaction to finding them. In fact, I just need to reread this story to instantly improve my mood :)
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Oh my gosh, YES. This is making me grin like a loon, I love it! Anidala is always a wonderful thing to find! Nice job!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
AWWW! Sky Guy and Sky Girl. I might have just shed a little tear of happiness.
shoesareoverrated chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
SOOO much fun. please write more. u have such a gift
Please delete this act. thanks chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Lol. Very funny and cute. Liked "Sky Girl" that was clever.
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Another one. Quite perfect, as usual, and with the added bonus of a very exasperated Obi-Wan, a very smug Padme and a very good-look- I mean, very jedi knight-with-shining-light saber-like Anakin.

A wonderfully clicheed situation - a broom cabinet - a wonderful twist, an incredibly witty, funny, and emotional dialogue, a confrontation that needs to happen but not right now, a very important question that needs to be resolved quite soon (Jedi probably should get paid in some kind for their work) and, of course: how long will it take for the rumors to get into circulation? (And where did those droidekas go?)

I especially enjoyed Anakin's and Padme's dialogue right in the beginning, Obi-Wan's helpless speechlessness in the face of his brother and Padawan's antics, and the end.

And the way you set the "hem" part of Obi-Wans "Ahem" in italics, and the "A" not. I can /hear/ him say it. So wonderful.
PeekingSunshine chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So, I love it. As I love all of your stories. Seriously, you're my favourite Star Wars author. :)
Quick question, though, because it drives me crazy thinking I missed something every time I read this: how does Obi-Wan know they got married? Is that some Force thing, or am do I just keep missing a line? :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
SkyGirl. I like it! ;) SkyGuy leaves Jedi order for SkyGirl. News at 11. ;)
Diathimos chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This never gets old. XD
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Some sweet little fluff.
TimesARiver chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aww... i love the way you describe stuff. I can see exactly what's going on at all moments, if that makes sense. Beautiful job.
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I hit the line about Obi-wan, Ahsoka, and half the legion and I choked from the laughter. That'll be a story for the water cooler...if the GAR has water coolers, that is.
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great...just purely freakingreat! :D I love this
StarGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Sky Girl... This is just petfect.