Reviews for Fairytale's End
spiel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my, at first I thought it was Stayne standing there "like a jilted lover" and I could only think how very out of character that would be xD
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Now I'm really sad. This two possible couples are my favourites so I haven't much preference but somehw your story cold make me sad.

"Was it because he was tall? (...) Was it because of his ebony hair, that somehow managed to move even when there wasn't even the slightest breeze? (...) Or was it because of the scars etched deep into his face, serving as a testament to his fearlessness in battle?"

This where my fav parts. They added more emotions ans angst to the story. No matter what the Mad Hatter know he cannot be like the knave of Hearts. (Oh! And I do love the Mad Hater hair). ;)

Amazing story!
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
poor hatter...

I've suddenly been having a Stayne craze... I don't know why?
TheTwelfth chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Melancholic. . .but cute. . .that's really all there is to say. Keep up the good work!
Niphuria chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I wish Tarrant could have put there, too! This is heartbreaking. He'd even give himself scars. Oh, the beautiful angst!

This was lovely. So nicely, nicely, done!
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I want, so badly, to feel sorry for Hatter.. and I think a tiny part of me does; at the very least sympathize with his plight.

but, then the Stalice fan in me wonders why I would feel sympathy for Hatter.

This piece is just written so wonderfully.
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
this was great poor hatter tho
Waitjustamomento chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is great! I hope you intend to write more.
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh my goodness this was lovely and heartbreaking... You write more pretties or I hunt you down.
CheshireStrawberries chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was great!
silverstreakednight chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Short, sweet, and touching. (I couldn't think of another S word that fit...) I so love this forbidden sort of love between Stayne/Alice. Interesting take by using the Hatter's perspective (which also slightly saddening, simply wasn't meant to be here at least...). Love the piece, and am curious to see what else you've whipped up/will whip up next. Great job!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
...poor Hatter. And yet, I can't help but think at least Stayne was really upfront and somewhat blunt on how uhh, attracted he was to her. Hatter on the other hand was always between friends and maybe more.
Hightopp Pleasantries chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Liked this!
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I like it C:

though, I'd love to see you write a reversal.
Deceptionist chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
It's so SAD.

But nice. Nice is good. So is breathing. And Starbucks.