Reviews for Harry Potter and the Clockwork Leap
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
This was a fun and interesting twist with the reverberating changes. I don't remember there being such sweeping changes in QL. I wish there was more of this, as I do of QL.

Thanks for posting.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh my... This is just wow. This is like putting every writers ideas in a huge blender and hitting frappe. I love it.
jupimako chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
If you don't update this fic you won't get any triple chocolate virtual cookies.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Oh my god. both the twins and padfoot and oh my god. what sacrifices shall I make to you, oh great one? :P :P
tricorvus chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I liked him as Peter and the plan to change things, but wow, the troll?! Your mind is an amusement park and I say that with awe, as a compliment
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Laughing so hard I almost horribly misspelled laughing. That was epic. I love Quantum Leap.
Mementox chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I love this concept. If possible, write more please!
Devil Reader chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Ha, ha, ha, this is hilarious. Now Harry can play so many jokes on Sirius as this is his only chance to prank Sirius. Please update soon!
Michael chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This is a pretty good story. I always liked Quantum Leap. This is the first time I have seen a crossover with it and HP. Hope to see more of it soon.
tumshie chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Had to come back and read this after you posted the first snippet of Ch. 4, I'd forgotten how it had reached this point.

Wonderful story, looking forward to the complete Ch. 4
inayeth1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
nice plot man, ive read one of your other stories and they are ingeniously written :) btw are you continuing this fic. Thanks.
Master Procrastinator chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Equal parts hilarious and confusing. Awesome concept.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/24/2011