Reviews for Harry Potter and the Clockwork Leap
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 6/21
Great story. Wish there were more.
l4w chapter 3 . 5/28
Another excellent jump idea
I would enjoy more of this but with the changes I can not see how you can do more
Thanks
l4w chapter 2 . 5/28
An awesome idea to have Harry protect his family
I enjoyed this excellent idea
Thanks
l4w chapter 1 . 5/28
Awesome crossover
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 4/14
Would love to see this one finished too.
Outasync chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
This is brilliant! I hope you come back to it one day.
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Love it
Goose chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I'm sorry, but this story fails utterly. I clicked on the story, but the Quantum Leap theme wasn't on constant loop as I read this. Needs 100% more QL theme.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
nice can't wait to read more
Brian1972 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Really nice. But Ron showing up at the Troll incident without someone remembering him? It would be interesant to have a timetravel story where Harry unintentional kills some of his friends in order to eliminate Voldemort (he always takes blame for such things. How he overcame his certainly psychological problems after the war and even worked as professional Auror in canon epilogue is beyond me).
Anon chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
MORE! MORE! *cries* this incompleteness hurts! Great concept, hilarious execution... LOVE IT!
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
This was a fun and interesting twist with the reverberating changes. I don't remember there being such sweeping changes in QL. I wish there was more of this, as I do of QL.

Thanks for posting.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh my... This is just wow. This is like putting every writers ideas in a huge blender and hitting frappe. I love it.
jupimako chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
If you don't update this fic you won't get any triple chocolate virtual cookies.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Oh my god. both the twins and padfoot and oh my god. what sacrifices shall I make to you, oh great one? :P :P