Reviews for See no Evil
myfair98 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Really good beginning - will be looking for more. I have to say I was also wondering about floating books, ha.

Thanks
myfair98 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Really good beginning and will be looking for more. I have to say I was also wondering about floating books - ha

Thanks
Memory King chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This has a lot of potential, especially if an invisible goes to Hogwarts.

Will definitely be interesting to see where you'll go with this.

Keep writing!
aalens chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great start to this story - I shall be impatient for updates.

I have a few questions:

If Harry is not 11 yet shouldn't he still be living in the cupboard under the stairs?

I take it Harry’s clothes went invisible too as he does not nave to walk around naked?

The things he steals and or borrows, eg library books, do they become invisible too when he picks them up? – if not they would look strange just floating out the shop or library doors - that would get unwanted attention.

BTW I was sorry that Harry did not prank his so-called family before leaving - they deserved more than just tripping Vernon up!

If you can forgive an on-the-fly Brit pick - British people do not use the word 'gotten' . Any character using it may as well stand up and shout that he is an American.
serious.effort chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Looks good! Thank you for writing. :)
Fayari chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Sounds interesting. Please update soon.
Dragonladysally chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
good start on the story. the plot was well thought out. keep up the good work, and hopefully you are got to add more to the story. maybe he runs into luna or hermione