Reviews for Intertwined Destiny, Shared Fate
violentyetawesome chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Well, FINALLY! It's about time Ichigo told her about his feelings!
AND ANOTHER THING! Will I have to wait another month for your update!? I can't handel that type of stress! I'll have to re read this again and again!
xXSuperEmoXx chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Another great chapter! Apart from the occasional grammar and writing mistakes, this chapter did well to explain a bit about the mystery behind Tsuyuki's duo soul/personality and her struggles of partial memory loss. It's sad to see Ichigo in this situation where he has feelings for a girl who can't remember who he is and is unsure if she wants to know. Like my previous review, I find that Tsuyuki is a character who can easily be related to. She is too hard on herself whenever she makes a mistakes which I can relate to a girl I know hehe. Don't worry Tsuyuki, we all mistakes too!

Now hurry and write the next chapter! It's hard reading 1 chapter every few months. The wait is killing us xD
xXSuperEmoXx chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
My mini review :D

Hitsugaya Tsuyuki is a young and mysterious girl who has just received the title of captain of the 8th division. From the way she acts to the way she is willing to give up her love for her friends are qualities that we can easily relate to ourselves and that is what makes her so interesting. Oh and not to mention that she's Hitsugaya Toshiro's sister which makes her that much more cooler xD. The author did a great job at introducing the new character to the Bleach universe at the start with the captains gawking at her strong physical resemblance to Toshiro. It was interesting to read about the awkwardness between her and her new squad and how she adapted to this since her division had just recently lost theirs to the dark side. Character development is strong in which Tsuyuki is expanded upon using humorous and emotional character interactions such as her quirky interactions with her stiff twin brother and her mysterious attraction to Ichigo. If there was one thing I didn't like about this fanfic, it would be the Zanpakutou Rebellion Arc because it didn't catch my attention as it was a poor filler for bleach and the fanfic did not expand on the mysterious Tsuyuki character who we crave to know more about. Readers are faced with questions such as what happened between the twins to provoke such an emotional reunion at the captain’s meeting? What happened to her between part 10 and 11? How did a separate spirit come to merge with her body? I hope a part 12 is coming soon as we are all dying to find out. Overall I really enjoyed reading this fanfic and I'll definitely be watching out for this author as she is talented with plenty of potential.
ParadiseRegained chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Good story
Alex Spotlight chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
*Follows*I likes it awesome
ForgetMeNot713 chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
This is an awesome story! keep writing please! i can't wait to read part 11!
lovelydasom chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
Omg that was really good. O-O you have to update! :p
Alya Kihaku chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IT AT THAT? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS?
animelover1993 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
awesome
3 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Sorry, but I didn't really like it. The relationship was rushed and Whatserface was kinda Mary-Sue.. Dx Sorry.
Black Cat Angel chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
I like this story! Can't wait for the next one!-
Alya Kihaku chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Thank you for writing faster.
Alya Kihaku chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
WRITE FASTER!
Fire-hot chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I really like this story! Please update soon! I like Tsuyuki too!
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! HOW MANY CHAPTERS ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE?