Reviews for The True Confessions of a Hormonal Demon
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Awwe the ending was,sooo darn adorable...I love it although I'm unhappy it ended...
Gloria chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Chapter 6:-Gotta say I loved the last line...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Chapter 4:-Dean!YAY!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
chapter 3:-I loved the Dean part and I hope there are more Dean/Ruby interactions ahead...Oh,also love Ruby and Jo parts...Thy'd be great as girlfriends.
Gloria chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Chapter 2: "Helping Bobby out in the yard my ass"-That was hilarious...I love it when Ruby talks to herself...They are like diary entrees
Gloria chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Chapter 1:I loved the ending,actually I loved everything...
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Good start! Can't wait to finish the rest!
Becks Rylynn chapter 20 . 9/21/2010
Awww! I can't believe this story is over! That's both sad and awesome all at the same time. You finished a big multi-chapter story! Be proud. I mean, look at me and all my unfinished stories. Out of all of them, Queen of Hearts is the one that is MOST DEFINITELY going to be finished and look how behind on that one I am. You did great.

The epilogue was touching and sad all at the same time and I'm not ashamed to admit I got a little misty eyed at the end. I'm so glad they all got their happy ending. And I'm really glad Dean and Ruby got to have their little family together. And that she managed to make an honest man out of him. Oh, and Jo and Cas. You know how I do love those two. I'm so happy they got their happy ending. Because, you know, he deserves someone. I'd feel so sorry for Cas if he had to watch Sam and Dean get women and families and not get any of that for himself.

I am in love with the inscriptions on D/R's wedding rings, by the way. They made me giggle with happiness.

Well, there's not much else to say other than this story was great and I'm going to miss it dearly. However, I am happy about the sequel. You should get cracking on that. I adore this universe and I can't wait to see how this crazy ass family is going to deal with a bunch of teenagers running around. That should be interesting.

Becks Rylynn chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
Was this payback for all the angsty fics I write? Because you made me cry! You seriously did. Dean's goodbye to Jamie made me bawl! And of course, there was the end. Plus, oh my god...what Stephanie must be going through. She gets married and loses her husband right after? God, that must be awful. That poor girl. I'd like to hug her now.

You freaking scared the crap out of me when Zach had Ruby and Jamie, by the way! Wow. This was quite the chapter. I mean...just wow. I don't even know what to say. I read it a few days ago and then had to let it sink in before I could review and...honestly, I still don't know what to say. It made me CRY. It literally made me cry. And that never happens. Plus, knowing that this story is almost over? That's so sad because...to be honest, this might be my fave story of yours. I can't help it. I have that little obsession with Parental Unit D/R. It's a thing. Though I am looking forward to the sequel with teenage Jamie. He is going to be quite the heartbreaker.

Oh, also...I have to talk about Jo and Castiel. How cute are they? It's so nice that he has someone. Cas needs to get a girlfriend in this next season. He at least needs to get laid. Or, you know, get with Dean. That'd work too. But WHOA OFF TOPIC. Back to the story. It totally brought back memories of Swan Song and brought back all those emotions that I first felt when I saw that and...yeah. Swan Song was one emotional piece of television.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Actually, I might want to wait. Prolong the end, you know? I can't believe this story's almost over!

Becks Rylynn chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
Oh my god! Oh my GOD! OH M GOD! They got married! They got effing married! Well, now all we need is some Sam/Broo - I mean, Stephanie - babies. So, this chapter...it was so awesome. It had the sweetness of Sam and Steph and the sweetness of Dean, Ruby and the baby and it also had some steamy moments with Sam and Steph training. And who can forget the very memorable Jo/Cas kiss. I am not ashamed to admit that I squealed. I've been waiting for that. One of the other things that this chapter really showed was how much of a family they all are. From Dean and Ruby and their little family unit to Dean giving the big brother speech to both Sam and Steph to Steph asking Bobby to walk her down the aisle. With all the crap that they go through, it's really nice to see that both the boys have something to come home to. Cas too. Hopefully it'll make them all a little less broody.

Although, I have to admit, I am a little worried now. It seems that whenever things get happy and nice and family-ish something goes wrong. Besides, that line at the end was very ominous. Also, they're staring down the apocalypse so that has to add some drama. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. I also can't wait for some more adorable Dean/Ruby/Jamie family moments because...because it's just darned adorable.

Great chapter and I am sorry to cut this review short, but I have to go get Queen of Hearts ready for tomorrow!

XoxDreamzxoX chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
i luv this!
Becks Rylynn chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
First of all, let me get this out of the way:

AWWWWWWWWW!

Because of the image of Dean playing soldiers with his son and singing to him softly and generally just little Jamie because I have a feeling he's one cute baby. I mean, look at his Mom and Dad after all. Those are some damn good genes.

Now, onto Zach's appearance. I just have one thing to say about him: I really don't like that dude. Except I totally DO! I can't help but love to hate him. He's an awesome villain. I'm really worried about the Winchester family now. If this goes like season five did...things are going to happen. Bad things. I'm very concerned. And the fact that I am so very concerned tells you how much I am invested in these characters. They feel like old friends by now. :) I really enjoyed the ordinary morning scene with the one big happy family at the beginning. I can tell they care about each other. A lot.

Oh! Another thing I just have to get out of the way! I LOVED the little Sam/Stephanie bit. I really like them together. However...is it wrong that I'm really hoping Stephanie gets to kick some ass sometime soon? I mean, we all know Dean, Sam and Ruby can kick ass. Cas too. Jo, Ellen and Bobby are no wallflowers either. But...Stephanie. Something tells me she's a spitfire. And she could totally hold her own if Sam were to teach her. Oh! A hot training session with Sam/Steph, that would be awesome and - I think my Brooke/Sam loving side has begun to take over. Let me move on to something else. Jo/Castiel. They're an adorable couple. They're not quite the big ball of hotness and passion that Dean and Ruby are and they're not quite at the comfort level of Sam and Steph just yet, they're...somewhere in the middle. Comfortable yet awkward still and they have enough chemistry to eventually have fire between them. ...I'm rambling, aren't I? Yeah. Sorry. It's a habit.

Moving on...Awww, Dean's already got the new father separation blues. That's adorable. Daddy!Dean owns my heart. (Also, yay! He was singing Hey Jude earlier!)

Before I talk about Sam's dream, I have to say that Dean's ''eat me'' has a special place in my heart. ''Eat me'' is now my favourite ''fuck off'' term ever. Well, aside from ''Stuff it.'' It's old school, but it works! Now! Sam's whole Jess and Stephanie dream. Poor dude! Of course he would worry about that. It's not like he has the best luck with the ladies. Of course he'd be worried about Stephanie! But like I said, I can see her kicking ass and taking names. I was feeling so sorry for Sam...

...and then there was the end scene with Ruby and my sorrow shifted to her. If she wasn't so intimidating, I'd want to give her a great big hug. I think her worries are very common in new mothers. Well, not the end of the world/demons/angels parts, but the fear of being a single mother. I think every woman feels like that at some point. So, yes. I can definitely understand her fears. But those boys aren't going anywhere.

...Right?

As per usual, great chapter! Only problem is now I have a hankering for writing some Daddy!Dean and I'm supposed to be working on Queen of Hearts. ;)

Becks Rylynn chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Wow.

That was one anxious little Winchester baby! And with those genes he's going to grow up to be quite the handsome little devil, isn't he? So...wow. Just...wow. This chapter was great! Talk about a fast labor! And once again, poor Ruby. That was not exactly the place I'd want to give birth. I'd much perfer the hospital. With drugs. I'm sure she would have loved some drugs. ;) Aww, Uncle Sammy...you SHOULD be honored. You just delivered your nephew! I loved that she had all three of her boys around her when she gave birth. That was sweet. Another thing that was sweet (adorable, actually) was when Dean was reassuring her. Aww, D/R moment! Loved it! Yay! The little baby boy Winchester is finally here! One little thing I just have to point out is that there was no mention of the cord. But seriously! I'm so excited little baby boy's here! It's about time! Now I seriously can't wait to see Dean and Ruby attempt to handle parenthood. It's going to be...so very, very entertaining.

Awwww! That was so sweet! Little James Winchester. Is he going to be Jamie? Jay? Or just James? Either way, I think that's an awesome name. Such an adorable way to honor Bobby and Cas. I like that they honored Jimmy. I've always felt a little bit sorry for Jimmy. Or at least for poor Claire. Godfather Sammy! That's so cute. And so right. The moment where Dean was bombarded by squealing girl hugs? Yeah, that was pretty much awesomeness. It cracked me up because I pictured it in my head and the look on poor Dean's face was hilarious.

Now one more thing I just have to give props to is Dean singing 'Enter Sandman' to the baby. That move? So Winchester. I'll bet you Dean would so do that for his kids. Either that or 'Hey, Jude.' Plus, Dean singing? Hoooot. As always.

Oh! And also, I felt really sorry for Dean's hand. He's lucky she didn't break it.

And of course I have to give a small shout out to that short little 'welcome to the world' at the end. That was so sweet. I have to say, you really captured a mother's love with Ruby's thoughts there. The love of a parent...that's some pretty powerful stuff. This was an awesome chapter! Honestly, I'm still on a high from it. I'm so glad he's in the world. I can't wait to see more of little Jay-Jay. (Look at that, I already have a nickname for him. Although, I did kind of steal my brother's nickname.)

Becks Rylynn chapter 15 . 6/4/2010
Oh my god! Oh my god! That was a great chapter! I'm so excited! I'm so excited I get to see the birth before I leave for summer. Oooh, so...Zach's working for Lilith? What a dick! Dean's gonna be PISSED. Now, before I start talking about the chapter, I'm going to add my predictions for the birth. The first prediction I'm going to make is who will end up delivering the baby. The obvious answer would be Dean, right? I mean, it's his kid and he seems like the type who really wouldn't want someone else looking at ''his woman'' down there. But, then again he's also Dean. He might get a little grossed out. Ellen would be the next choice. With maybe Jo helping. I mean, Ellen's a mother and she's been through it before. Even Stephanie maybe because she's a woman and Ruby is too. But off the top of my head, I'm going to say...Castiel. I'm just thinking that would end up being all kinds of hilarious. Now, let's talk about how sorry I feel for Ruby. No drugs? Oh, that is going to suck. And she's really going to hate Dean, isn't she?

Moving on. The baby shower scene was cute. I'm glad Ruby had some semblance of normalcy. ...That got ruined when she was kidnapped by Zach and Lilith. That part sucked for her. But hey, at least she got to have cake before she was kidnapped, right? That's a plus. So...she's in labor now. She's in labor and she's being held hostage by a crazy demoness and Dean's not there. Wow. Winchester babies have awesome timing, don't they? ;)

That was a hell of a chapter, let me tell you. I was on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait for more. I really hope Dean and Sam get to her soon. I don't think Dean and Ruby would appreciate it if Lilith took their baby. That would be unfortunate.

Sorry to keep this review so short. There's workmen here, I haven't had coffee and I'm already working on the next chapter of Queen of Hearts. So it's a busy day. But I really loved the chapter and I desperately need more!

Becks Rylynn chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Okay, let me just take a moment to freak out over the DECLARATIONS OF LOVE! It's about damn time they told each other. I mean, really. I'm so unbelievably happy for them. Now, let's move on to the rest of the chapter. Wow! She's already in her third trimester! Not long now, huh? I've got to tell you, I'm really excited for the birth of Baby Boy Winchester. Mostly because I'm just waiting to see how Dean and Sam cope with Ruby in labor. Contracting and dilating and everything. They're going to freak right out.

Now, how cute is it that Dean sings classic rock to the baby? I can imagine that in my head and it is just adorable. And I totally cracked up at the whole payback for the Thanksgiving outfits. That cracked me up. Plus, the line ''are you trying to get Cas to smite you or something?'' was just downright EPIC! It actually made me giddy. Also, Dean's reaction to Ruby's outfit was pretty much all kinds of awesome. Very Dean. And I have to give an honorable mention to the whole ''quit poking me! I am not the tree!'' ''You might as well be'' conversation between Dean and Sam. Yeah, that's so in character for them.

Oh, and Ruby and her candy cane. Even seven (?) months pregnant she's still a tease. I loved that part. Again, very in character for her. She'd totally do that just to mess with Dean's head.

The picture of their happy family at the end left me with a very warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Yes, Zach truly did underestimate the love of a family, didn't he? I'm glad that they're all so happy. However, I've got this feeling that now that they're all happy, some big time drama is going to go down. Up to and including the baby's birth. Am I right? Is there some drama coming my way? 'Cause, hey...I LOVE DRAMA!