Reviews for Five Minutes
jmstevens chapter 1 . 10/11
Type your review here...
WinchesterRifle chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I really like how you ended it... it was a full 5 minutes. So much can happen there. ;D
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I enjoyed this, it was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Cass to the rescue! I love it. Great job with this little snippet. Only gone five minutes, indeed!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is a really cute story. I'm glad you find a happy one occasionally.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Brothers watched with unconsciously identical smirks as the angel paused midway,

I got a laugh out of that visual.

"Thank you for coming," he said, and the context was as heavy and unsaid as his older brother's had been, just minutes ago, except what the silence meant was different. Thank you for coming, when I couldn't.

That was a wonderful line in the story. I think Sam's always been somewhat uncomfortable around Cas.

I enjoyed this story. Thank you for it.

3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
What a freakin cute ending. I loved the story!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Again I love this. I officially love your writing style~ _
Mishamigo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, I just loved this. Hard to say what my favourite part was because it was all great but I admit, I got quite a giggle out of Cas jerking one way then the other , trying to decide who to sit with. So simple yet so sweet I just loved it. You do 'happy' really well!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved this one! I was almost ripping my desk in two while gripping it and reading the story.

Very cute the way Castiel trudges through the kitchen, wonders and marvels and contemplates about the rights and wrongs of his angelic doings compared to the human ones.

'The desired bubbles had appeared.' Hilarious!

Great job!

AndSoSheDanced chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Absolutely loved this! Probably one of my favorite angelically touched Supernatural stories! Everything was lovely and so true to character. Kudos to you!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Fun litte story :D Dean is like a little kid, can't leave him alone for more than a few minutes or he'll get himself in

Castiel seems like a fun character, can't wait until forth season finally starts next Sunday to see him in "real life" ;)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

I'm supposed to be revising, but fic is so much more interesting, lol

Good old Castiel, always there to save the day :)

Heh, This made me laugh, not entirely sure why - "The desired bubbles had appeared."

Hehe, I liked the ending.

Thank you for the little distraction :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yeah, in five minutes Dean can do a lot of things! Ahahahha

I loved it Castiel is so sweet and the whole thing was cute

Kisses and see ya next o/